• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Announcement CarlosX360 Co., Ltd. has acquired The MC Nation!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Hello, my name is Carlos Morales, and I am the Founder & C.E.O. at CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. I have acquired the forum database of The MC Nation. It was a small minecraft community that I've wanted to acquire for a while now. I've seen the site before, and the owner of The MC Nation decided it was time to call it quits. I saw his posting on an admin forum. I responded to that ad, and I quickly, swiftly made my move.

I've always wanted to capture a Minecraft community, so this is a good move on my part. Nothing much will come from this, but I'm ready to welcome those members to the DestroyRepeat community.

Welcome to all!

About CarlosX360 Co. Ltd:
CarlosX360 is a global gaming network of brands and products delivering content to gamers worldwide. It is an incorporated company based in Northern California that intends to be an global entertainment corporation. CarlosX360 delivers content to PS3, PS4, Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gamers worldwide at www.carlos360.com To learn more about CarlosX360 visit its corporate home at www.carlosx360.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements