• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Live Gold- 48 hour Live?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Zackapple Express

khdahahfdiahkai fka
Can anyone spare a 2-Day Free trial of Xbox Live, pulleaaase? I really wanna play this Gears 3 beta before it ends. Willing to suck dick. Possibly eat shit. :cookie:

Nazo

Don't have one, and don't bother. Gears 3 sucks. It's full of bugs and just stupid shit that shouldn't exist.

Naw, I'm kidding, I haven't played it cause I don't have bulletstorm. But, seriously, I don't have a 48 hour card.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
o-o; I don't know if I have one. I haven't even opened my 360 yet and it's been months. Still waiting on that new TV with the internet and/or big screen.

Nazo

Hmm... if you guys ever get it up and running, hit me up on xbox live. It'd be pretty sweet to have a WF gaming session.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
God, what would we even play? OH, MERCILESS JUDAS, I SHOULD FIND MY ORANGE BOX COPY BECAUSE I'VE BEEN MEANING TO GIVE TEAM FORTRESS 2 A SHOT JESUS CHRIST.

Nazo

idk. We could play a lot of games. Halo, CoD Black Ops or Modern Warefare II. We could play Fable III or something. I could maybe buy some games you guys play and try to tag along as well since I'm a workfag now.

Zackapple Express

khdahahfdiahkai fka
I'm probably gonna be on single player games only during the summer. I still need to finish Red Dead, I'm planning on getting L.A. Noire soon, too.

Oh, and I really wanna play both Mass Effect games.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Zacksby, how good are you with fighters anyway, you slut?

Well, I'll have to buy/borrow the shooter stuff since my current set is either RPGs, Fighters, and a couple of Puzzles. For the 360, anyway. I suppose I'm up for anything as long as you realize I tend to suck at shooters...a lot. I remember playing multiplayer on Perfect Dark and Goldeneye and having comrades scream "GO FOR THE RUNT GO FOR THE RUNT" because they know they could bitch smack me into a corner 'cause of slow reflexes ;__;.

Nazo

I usually play Team Deathmatch when playing with friends. So you'd be well protected.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
I think this is the first time I wouldn't mind being White Knight'd. FOR THE SAKE OF MY HONOR, SIRS. So, how many puzzle titles are online friendly on the 360 anyway? I'm not exactly well learned with the online play.

Nazo

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by puzzle titles. xD

Either way, if you guys get live, we could always just party chat while playing different games. :]

Zackapple Express

khdahahfdiahkai fka
Not a fan of fighter games as much as I was. My cousins are, though. The new Street Fighters, Marvel vs Capcom, and all those fun games.

Tentei No Mai

Bitch Pudding!
Like...I don't know, Lumines and the like? I'm thinking if there are puzzle titles they'd be on XBLA anyway, but I have Qubed which comes with Lumines, Every Extend Extra, and Rez, though.

Nazo

Oh god. It's not multiplayer, but play Geometry Wars in the arcade. That shit is addictive.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements