• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Rumor Ghost recon

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Chubzdoomer

This sounds a lot more plausible then the AC III rumour.

I don't know about that. Assassin's Creed has been listed as an upcoming, undated Vita title since before the system's launch whereas Ghost Recon, to my knowledge, has never been listed at all. That being said, I'd absolutely love to have both of them on the system. If they do Ghost Recon right and include weapon customization and multiplayer like what's found in Future Soldier, it would be amazingly cool.

GamejunkieUK

I don't know about that. Assassin's Creed has been listed as an upcoming, undated Vita title since before the system's launch whereas Ghost Recon, to my knowledge, has never been listed at all. That being said, I'd absolutely love to have both of them on the system. If they do Ghost Recon right and include weapon customization and multiplayer like what's found in Future Soldier, it would be amazingly cool.

To clarify I wasn't doubting the release of an Assassin's Creed game on the Vita but the release of number 3 in the main franchise as opposed to a spin off or side story. I it's already been announced for the Vita. I wouldn't put it past this listing of Ghost Recon being true especially as it was taken down so quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft and/or Sony announce it at E3.

milkster

Agreed.

Chubzdoomer

haha, thanks, I deleted the thread, but oh man...... happy happy happy days :) A VITA Ghost Recon game will be decking amazing!!! Especially with the touch screens and camera.. cannot wait for E3..

Yeah, I hope it's true.. It'd be a day one purchase for me if they did it right.

apolloa

Yeah, I hope it's true.. It'd be a day one purchase for me if they did it right.

Hell yeah, I got the one on the PSP cheap and thought meh, it was alright but not that great. A VITA version though would be spectacular if done right as you said, as the VITA has more then enough horsepower to drive a rich game. And Ubisoft are one of the better studios for good games.

xile6

Hopfully its not turn base like the 3ds one. I like turn base games but just felt it could of been fps or tps.

GamejunkieUK

Hopfully its not turn base like the 3ds one. I like turn base games but just felt it could of been fps or tps.

I very much doubt that will be the case. Any Ghost Recon game on the Vita will at least have the same style of gameplay as the home console games.

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
I saw a pre order for AC3 for the vita on a popular legitamite game retail webstie.
Im sorry but it wont be ac3. Believe me if such a site would put it up like that it would be announced officially first. Ubisoft is allready pushing the consoles to its limit with the game. And they wont spend millions optimizing it for the still small vita fanbase. We will get an assassins creed on vita but it wont be as big as ac3. I think it will be announced at e3 and being made by a smaller department of ubisoft. Though i still have high hopes it will be a great game

Ace

Im sorry but it wont be ac3. Believe me if such a site would put it up like that it would be announced officially first. Ubisoft is allready pushing the consoles to its limit with the game. And they wont spend millions optimizing it for the still small vita fanbase. We will get an assassins creed on vita but it wont be as big as ac3. I think it will be announced at e3 and being made by a smaller department of ubisoft. Though i still have high hopes it will be a great game

I know that, but I mean, it was before liberation was announced, i was just saying that, I do relize that it actually won't come to the vita.

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
Is liberation officially announced ? I thought it was only a rumor. But i do think we'll see some of it on e3.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements