• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

How did you find SwitchForum?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cupara

XenForo forum showcase page under Gaming category. Saw it and decided to visit and join as I try to be a member of forums focused on consoles.

SleepyGuyy

I typed in nintendo-switch-forums.com since I revisited the 3DS Forums for the first time in 10 years, and found it was halted, with a thread claiming that domain was snagged for the upcoming console release.

Not sure if this forum is the same people or not though?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I typed in nintendo-switch-forums.com since I revisited the 3DS Forums for the first time in 10 years, and found it was halted, with a thread claiming that domain was snagged for the upcoming console release.

Not sure if this forum is the same people or not though?
I want to buy 3DSForums.com but you can't register. You can't even contact the owner(s), as of now. And I even contacted the owner of nintendo-switch-forums.com, never got a word back, so I waited for it to be expired. So, no its not the same owner(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements