• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Do people still play Monster Hunter?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

SyRa

I just bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and I was just curious as to know if people still play this game or if I am the only one left ^^"

Buramu

Mod Of Steel
Just got MH3U for the 3DS so I'm retiring Freedom Unite. Although MHFU has a big advantage over 3U: you can play it on the vita, which means a bigger/better screen and a much much better battery life. I had already forgotten how useless the battery of my 3DS was... After a few hours of play I already need to recharge again. Ugh.

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I just bought Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and I was just curious as to know if people still play this game or if I am the only one left ^^"

I do, do you have Ad-hoc Party?

Just got MH3U for the 3DS so I'm retiring Freedom Unite. Although MHFU has a big advantage over 3U: you can play it on the vita, which means a bigger/better screen and a much much better battery life. I had already forgotten how useless the battery of my 3DS was... After a few hours of play I already need to recharge again. Ugh.

I saw the graphics of that game, and for a game of this generation they were horrendous. :--P

SyRa

I do, do you have Ad-hoc Party?

I saw the graphics of that game, and for a game of this generation they were horrendous. :--P
No sorry ZI don't have ad-hoc party since I don't own a PS3 ( I know, weird) . Was just wondering if other people played MH3 :>

Elluin

How's the graphics compared to Freedom Unite?

SyRa

So, soooo jealous >.<

rjthakid

Do people still play Monster Hunter?

Yes. Forever. I've actually been playing MHP3rd on my PSP (with English Patch) nonstop for the past few days. I played a little MHFU on ad hoc party and got destroyed by dual Gold Rajangs. lol.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements