• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Zombie Apocalypse! What is your weapon

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
This forum game is quite simple,
Look to your right and whatever you see is your
Weapon for the zombie apocalypse.

Ill start,
My weapon is: A computer mouse :/​

Xbox one controller, I guess I could find a way to make a robot or something and use the controller as a control pad... or just throw it. I'd probably die. :/

Ray

Spartan said:
If I'm not mistaken DimondCoiding is a Military Police member
Oh, that explained it. It'd be quite freaky for a person to always have a gun next to them if they're not apart of the military or anything of the like. That's over protection in my opinion.

Ray

Spartan said:
Personally I agree, but Some people depending on where you are located do need guns 24/7 it's a crazy world.
That's only if you're in a REALLY dangerous city. Chicago for instance.

Ray said:
Spartan said:
Personally I agree, but Some people depending on where you are located do need guns 24/7 it's a crazy world.
Yes i'm MP reserves. I prefer to have guns with me at all times. I have had bad things happen in my past. If you knew me in person or my past you'd know why I keep guns with me at all times.

Ray

DiamondCoding said:
Ray said:
Spartan said:
Yes i'm MP reserves. I prefer to have guns with me at all times. I have had bad things happen in my past. If you knew me in person or my past you'd know why I keep guns with me at all times.
Yeah, that's understandable. But I mean people who aren't apart of the military/police, etc shouldn't have a gun next to them 24/7. I mean you can have one in your house, but not right next to you all the time..kinda creepy if you ask me.

Ray said:
DiamondCoding said:
Ray said:
Spartan said:
[/quote

Yeah, that's understandable. But I mean people who aren't apart of the military/police, etc shouldn't have a gun next to them 24/7. I mean you can have one in your house, but not right next to you all the time..kinda creepy if you ask me.
Yeah I understand that. Everyone has there reasons though. :p

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements