• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Who has a dock for their Vita?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Would you buy a Vita dock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1
How many of you have a dock?
Is it the official one or third party?
Are they good for charging and playing music at the same time?
In your opinion what are the Good and Bad things about it.

I've been meaning to get one but I will wait until they start selling in the shops,

XpAcErX

I have it, I like it and i don't use it any more. I have a hori hard shell case now so I end up not using the dock since it wont fit in it with the case on.

MadMike

It just seems like a waste of $20+ for a piece of plastic. Tilting your Vita 45 degrees isn't going to make the music sound better, so unless you like to watch a ton of movies and have trouble holding very light objects for an extended period of time, it's just not worth paying for.

Thread starter #4
It just seems like a waste of $20+ for a piece of plastic. Tilting your Vita 45 degrees isn't going to make the music sound better, so unless you like to watch a ton of movies and have trouble holding very light objects for an extended period of time, it's just not worth paying for.
Okay i see were you are coming from.I like the idea of not having to plug a lead to charge or to play music from my speakers.

MadMike

Okay i see were you are coming from.I like the idea of not having to plug a lead to charge or to play music from my speakers.
Oh you're looking for something to replace the Vita speakers? You want something like this then as the official dock does not have speakers, just 50¢ worth of plastic and an inch of cable to reroute the adapter.

I have the official dock.. it's not really worth it but it compliments the vita pretty well. I'll usually just plug my computer speakers in to it and wwatch netflix while i do random shit on the internet. I really wish I waited for the nyko dock tho. Can u even buy it yet?

I've got the official dock. Its not worth the money.

This dock does the same, cost approximately %55 the cost of Sonys bit of plastic.
This one has speakers and a remote and can also be had for less than Sonys... thing.

The only things the Sony dock does better than the other two are; appear nicer and cost more.

Thread starter #10
I've got the official dock. Its not worth the money.

This dock does the same, cost approximately %55 the cost of Sonys bit of plastic.
This one has speakers and a remote and can also be had for less than Sonys... thing.

The only things the Sony dock does better than the other two are; appear nicer and cost more.
Thanks for those ideas,
Does anyone have any ideas when they will start selling in EB Games?

Amerson26

How many of you have a dock?
Is it the official one or third party?
Are they good for charging and playing music at the same time?
In your opinion what are the Good and Bad things about it.

I've been meaning to get one but I will wait until they start selling in the shops,
yea it a good idea to get one. I be geting one when the wake-up club come then it be very uesful

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements