• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Which headphones do you use?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Trevor Bates

Hey guys, I just wanna see what kind of headphones are out there that people recommend.
I had Bose Over-the-ear headphones for a couple years but they've worn down to the point of being unusable and I'm looking for some new ones for my precious. Erm, I mean, vita.

Links are appreciated!

Aetherhole

I have a couple of headphones that I use, depending on the occasion. For on the go, I have a pair of Klipsch S4 IEM's that I use. For playing at home, I have a pair of nice cans by Shure Audio, SRH750DJ.

There are fantastic headphones for every occasion and every budget; how much are you looking to spend for a pair of headphones?

Trevor Bates

I have a couple of headphones that I use, depending on the occasion. For on the go, I have a pair of Klipsch S4 IEM's that I use. For playing at home, I have a pair of nice cans by Shure Audio, SRH750DJ.

There are fantastic headphones for every occasion and every budget; how much are you looking to spend for a pair of headphones?
I'm willing to spend anything under $50.
I spent $100 on my Bose a while back and they fell apart, teach me a lesson to never spend a ton of money on headphones. But $50 sounds reasonable.

floetry

Hey guys, I just wanna see what kind of headphones are out there that people recommend.
I had Bose Over-the-ear headphones for a couple years but they've worn down to the point of being unusable and I'm looking for some new ones for my precious. Erm, I mean, vita.

Links are appreciated!
Lol I just bought this yesterday!

Not the most stylish, but its 22 dollars for TWO years warranty. My headphones don't last too long, so this helps me in my influence on headphones. I hope it sounds great though

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007XJSQC/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

if you got a bigger budget, go to a bigger budget headphone

TeknoBlast

Got some old premium Zune ear buds that came with my Zune player. They're old but they still work great. If not those, then I have a $20 pair of Sony with cushions that cover my entire ear. Dont need anything fancy.

pro_Ove

Sennheiser CX Strett II http://www.google.co.uk/products/catalog?pq=sennheiser&hl=en&gs_nf=1&cp=14&gs_id=q&xhr=t&q=sennheiser+cx200&safe=off&client=firefox-a&hs=zcM&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1366&bih=677&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=830035786276730370&sa=X&ei=Da9GT7yTOIbH8gPrrPyjDg&sqi=2&ved=0CE0Q8wIwAg very good ear-phones, are quite cheap (You can get them for under £20) and the sound quality is mind blowing compare to the earbuds that you get with the Pre-Order earbuds and these aren't bad either.

Trevor Bates

Craigyray

I just got some Beat's Wireless Headphones. They have wireless controls on the ear cups (volume, track +/-, Play/pause) that works with the Vita great. And the sound is really, really good. For bluetooth, it's the best I've heard. Games sound incredible! Battery lasts about 4-5 days, listening about an hour a day for regular usage. Also, wireless mic, so you can chat with Party, or use Skype (hopefully, not tested, obviously).

However, it's crazy expensive. Almost $300! I don't think I'd blow that much on headphones myself, but I'm happy to get a pair anyway (got mine as a gift, luckily). They are awesome, but your wallet will not think so (considering you could buy another Vita with the cash).

Wireless Beat's Headphones -
http://beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B6495&cat=1

Links are appreciated!
Mate i use my Beats By Dre Solos as they come with the microphone which u can use to play online with and they are class headphones. I would definatly get a pair of these

Trevor Bates

Mate i use my Beats By Dre Solos as they come with the microphone which u can use to play online with and they are class headphones. I would definatly get a pair of these
I have trouble droppin $200 (for the base model, right?) on something for sound. Thats only $50 cheaper than my Vita! :)

Aetherhole

I've owned (briefly) a pair of Beats Studio Pro by Dr. Dre and also Tours. I've also heard the Solos and normal Studios. In my opinion, Beats by Dre are not worth the money. They are ridiculously overpriced for what they are. Sure they sound "good" to average listeners, but there are plenty of others that sound good, if not better, at much lower cost. The one thing that they do have going for them is their style. They are nice looking headphones, but... are you willing to spend a premium just for looks? That's an individual person's decision, I suppose.

I've owned (briefly) a pair of Beats Studio Pro by Dr. Dre and also Tours. I've also heard the Solos and normal Studios. In my opinion, Beats by Dre are not worth the money. They are ridiculously overpriced for what they are. Sure they sound "good" to average listeners, but there are plenty of others that sound good, if not better, at much lower cost. The one thing that they do have going for them is their style. They are nice looking headphones, but... are you willing to spend a premium just for looks? That's an individual person's decision, I suppose.
they are comfortable aswell man, ive had a pair of skull candy over headphones and another pair and they were so comfrotable. Yeah i think the beats headphones are over priced but they will last so you no

sebastian

they are comfortable aswell man, ive had a pair of skull candy over headphones and another pair and they were so comfrotable. Yeah i think the beats headphones are over priced but they will last so you no
Dude! enough with the beats solo! :D while very popular and cool looking, they lack in something that's more important.

floetry

Those actually look pretty solid for $22
Also noticed it got hella reviews. Must not be too shabby
I just got these headphones in the mail. Do not get these headphones. My 5 dollar coly earbuds sound better. I got it, tried it and compared it with my brother's. As soon as I got it, I return them lol. Didn't even spend 5mins with this

Trevor Bates

I just got these headphones in the mail. Do not get these headphones. My 5 dollar coly earbuds sound better. I got it, tried it and compared it with my brother's. As soon as I got it, I return them lol. Didn't even spend 5mins with this
Thanks for the heads up

oninowon

What type of headphones are you looking for? Do you want one that inserts into your ear or one that goes over your head?

I have a noise reduction ear plugs that came with 3 different ear plugs to allow for a better fit for your ear. The wires are designed not to entangle. It does get some used to though. Other sounds get amped up though and it can take time to drown them out. For example, the wire rubbing across your clothes as you walk was annoying at first but I've adjusted and don't think about it anymore. I payed $30 at my local Bestbuys and it was a collaboration between 2 companies, Phillips and Oneill.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements