• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Which COD game is your favourite?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Which COD game is your favourite?

• Call of Duty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call of Duty 2: Big Red One

• Call of Duty 3

• Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Total voters
call of duty 4 on multiplayer i am voting for it because there is servers with like 40 people online in difference on mw3 there is only 18 maximum , however i would prefer if the cod 4 had new weapons like mw3:)

Ryan_FPSForum

Contributor
Campaign: Call of Duty 4 - Really good story line and lots of enemies.
Multi-player: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Lots of weapon choices and customization, really great maps, great game play.
Zombies, Spec-Ops, etc.: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies was full of new and old maps, with the zombie-only DLC; ''Resurrection''.
Honorable Mentions: Call of Duty: World at War - Only Call of Duty to have tanks in multi-player. Freakin' tanks.

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Campaign: Call of Duty 4 - Really good story line and lots of enemies.
Multi-player: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Lots of weapon choices and customization, really great maps, great game play.
Zombies, Spec-Ops, etc.: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Zombies was full of new and old maps, with the zombie-only DLC; ''Resurrection''.
Honorable Mentions: Call of Duty: World at War - Only Call of Duty to have tanks in multi-player. Freakin' tanks.
The tanks man!

I'm probably the only one, but I think World at War is my favourite.
Why? It was the first CoD I got from first day release, so i knew the maps and learnt the maps without anyone having an advantage over me.
I did like CoD4 and I played it a good bit, but i would never dominate, I would come out around evens over a few games.

On World at War I felt like a game changer :p

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
I'm probably the only one, but I think World at War is my favourite.
Why? It was the first CoD I got from first day release, so i knew the maps and learnt the maps without anyone having an advantage over me.
I did like CoD4 and I played it a good bit, but i would never dominate, I would come out around evens over a few games.

On World at War I felt like a game changer :p
WaW was great until the hackers got to it :(

Modern Warfare is like that now as well.
I do like getting into a game where its not hacked and have a decent game or two of World at War.
But as you said, more often then not, you get into one of those lobbies.

Sad times :(

Jamie

Founder of FPSForum
Contributor
Modern Warfare is like that now as well.
I do like getting into a game where its not hacked and have a decent game or two of World at War.
But as you said, more often then not, you get into one of those lobbies.

Sad times :(
Yeah CoD4 has a lot of hackers :(

MW2. I played it a few times, and I really liked it. Much better than the original. It's so challenging and playing with friends who play it all the time can be hard to beat. xD

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements