• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita What games do you want to come to the NGP?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

awesomeness

ALL GAMES THAT ARE EXCLUSIVE FOR PS3 SHOULD BE INCLUSIVE TO THE NGP
true !! I would love all of the great ones like infamous and the sequel to ghost of sparta to come....i think all the other famous exclusives have already been announced for the vita :D

Iyokuu

Infamous (Even though Cole is already on Street Fighter x Tekken which is awesome)! And Monster Hunter, most definitely!

I think it is very obvious that we would all want GTA to eventually come out for it depending if you are in to them sort of games. As someone said before L.A Noire and Read Dead Redemption. I would also like to see some sort of car games like Need for Speed and GT. Football Manager Handheld and Fifa would be up there to. And of course Madden if you like American Football.

Kenji

Dead Space
A rhythm game. (i.e. Rhythm Heaven)
Borderlands 2 (w/ transferring capabilities)

cd0g43

All I want to ask for is a true highly polished Asaassins Creed title.

but some other games that I think would be great for the library include
a Grand Theft Auto title
Mirrors edge two (I heard that dice is developing it right now)
and a Infamous title.

ZNARF<3VITA

All I want to ask for is a true highly polished Asaassins Creed title.

but some other games that I think would be great for the library include
a Grand Theft Auto title
Mirrors edge two (I heard that dice is developing it right now)
and a Infamous title.
I AGREE WITH YOU ASSASSIN'S CREED IS WHAT WE WANT UBISOFT

AKool28

IVIaster IVIod
BIOSHOCK, KILLZONE, ASSASSINS CREED, SPLINTER CELL, FALLOUT, ELDER SCROLLS, BORDERLANDS, COD, MOH, InFAMOUS, GTA, BATTLEFIELD

Naroku95

I played too much time Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 in the old PSP 2000. I really liked that game and I'd like to see a new chapter of the saga for the new psvita soon. I would buy it instead of Resistance Burning Skies because I like MOH more!

A Fallout game or Elder Scrolls (Travels Vita?)
I'd love to see an Okami HD remake
Any and/or all of the Deathspank games or perhaps a Baldur's gate game
The Witcher or some Mass Effect type game
Bully: Scholarship Edition would work well on the vita, except that the game is too short
Devil May Cry 1, 2, and/or 4
I have a hunch that once everything is up and running worldwide on the vita side, most existing PSN games will have a Vita version
Or how about a Fable type game with a story and characters that I could actually give two $#!+$ about, with a fleshed out fully realized leveling and upgrading system, and perhaps a feature could be that your decisions affect the game world and people in it similar to how Dark Cloud did.

Surprised that nobody has made a game yet that was persistent online, and every person you meet with a vita in public forces an exchange of info randomly creating their avatar as an NPC or partner sort of like mii pass except fully realized, and it would encourage activity like going outside and walking.

Mendax

I'd really like the new Tomb Raider on here. We could see how it fairs against Golden Abyss. I probably posted in this thread months ago but I don't feel like looking.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements