• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita What games do you want to come to the NGP?

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Chris, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Buckybuckster

Buckybuckster Well-Known Member

I'm sure it's being worked on as we speak.....excuse me type. I wonder if the NGP could handle something as massively mulitplayer as M.A.G.??

2. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

As far as the network, I'm not sure if 3G would work well. Does 3G have a good ping (response time)? I'm wondering if the NGP is even capable of playing multiplayer games over 3G, especially something with 8v8 or more players. Graphically, I think the game could be scaled to render on the NGP.

3. talhaa

talhaa Active Member

I would love to see:

GTA game
    Battlefield game
    COD game with zombies in it
    Killzone game with really nice online play
    Ratchet and Clank game
    Sly Cooper game
    and a Jak and Daxter game. :)

4. talhaa

talhaa Active Member

Oh and I'm also looking forward to Uncharted ^.^ the gameplay looked fantastic.

2 people like this.
  5. Frizo

Frizo New Member

I would kill for a decent Sonic game on this bad boy. Slide down on the touch pad for spin dash, tap while jumping for the weird aim-jump-fly thing, ect. It would be very innovative for Sonic, or any other similar platformer.

EDIT:
    Also, a stand alone Call of Duty zombies would be nice. In Cartridge form or download, I don't care. As long as it's better than the iPhone/iPod/iPad port, It would be amazing.

3 people like this.
  6. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

I really like the idea of new Sonic involving touch abilities. Also, all cartridge games will be available to download. Not all downloadable games will be available in a cartridge however.

7. Sargentj13

Sargentj13 New Member

I really hope a lot more shooting games because all f the older PSPs have never really had anything good but I guess Socmo was pretty good. I think it would be awesome to play shoorters like they are on the PS3. The shooter game series I really hope will come to the PSP is the Battlefield series! If that cam to the NGP the whole shooter experience would change for portable shoorters! I also hope they will have COD for zombies! ;)

2 people like this.
  8. talhaa

talhaa Active Member

I too, hope there will be zombies on the new COD game for the NGP. It would be great!:)

9. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

If Treyarch is working on it, I would assume so. The next COD is Modern Warfare 3 and Infinity Ward developed the first two.

2 people like this.
  10. psygn

psygn Active Member

Definitely these.

2 people like this.
  11. The Hero

The Hero New Member

New Here , Read the Posts . I think i'd throw a good resident evil game in the mix also just an idea , a good mortal kombat game for the ngp or whatever it winds up being called I Really Want a kingdom hearts game on it , LOVE KINGDOM HEARTS.

2 people like this.
  12. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Welcome, I like the avatar. So many great games could come to the NGP because it has no obvious limitations.

Btw, I'm glad we finally have a hero who can protect us from the bad guys.

13. Frizo

Frizo New Member

Like Nintendo.

14. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Do you mean the obvious limitations of the 3DS? like it's lack of power and single analog stick. Games for the Nintendo will have to be specifically made. While that is sometimes a good thing, there are plenty of ports that end up being great games for all systems.

15. Jordan

Jordan New Member

I want to see:
    GTA
    Zombies in Call of duty
    assassins creed
    A metal gear solid collection of the first three games
    Red dead redemption

and all of the classics like Crash bandicoot, Jak and daxter, ratchet and clank...

2 people like this.
  16. talhaa

talhaa Active Member

Completely forgot about Assassins Creed! I'd love to have it on the NGP!

17. Cheesehunter

Cheesehunter Member

Final fantasy (maybe a remake of 7,8 or 9?)
    Prince of persia
    GTA
    Assasins Creed
    Resident Evil

18. MOFO

MOFO Active Member

God of War.
    I want to see KRATOS again, but all the other suggestions are good too.

19. Nipit

Nipit Member

GTA, Killzone, Unchartec, Resistance, Gran Turismo and an exclusive FF :)

2 people like this.
  20. Laurel

Laurel New Member

GTA 4 and Call of duty for me

2 people like this.