• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita What games do you want to come to the NGP?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
I would like to some of the PS2 remasters gain support on the Vita, like Sly Cooper 1-3, Jax & Dexter 1-3, Prince of Persia Triolgy, God of War 1 & 2. These are games that should be playable on the hardware and would do well on a portable.

Buckybuckster

Just as an small observation, shouldn't the "NGP" in the title of this thread be changed to "Vita"? I'm sure there are alot of people who don't know that NGP was the code name for the Vita. Just sayin'! :)

Hi ,the game I would like to come at psV is God of war , Need for speed title,Pro Evolution soccer title,Monster hunter title,Anime title such as Naruto Shippuden,Dragon Ball ,Bleach,One Piece, Mars,Fullmetal Alchemist,Gundam ,Fairy Tale, and many more in outstanding graphic as PS3 system. I hope sony psV developer will fulfill my dream to play all this game!:)

I'll just go nuts here and post my ultimate wanted list:

-a new Shenmue! Gotta have one sometime, so why not on Vita?

-GTA 5 - not some "GTA 5 Stories" game but the actual game. Don't see why it couldn't support it.

-a new Weaponlord game. Come on Namco, come on...

-a new Burnout, in the style of 3/Revenge, NOT Paradise!

-a boxing game (fight night?)

-HOCKEY!! HOCKEYHOCKEYHOCKEYHOCKEY!!!!!

-anything Valve makes

-the next Virtua Fighter

-a new Streets of Rage/Double Dragon (type) game, but with, like, nice graphics and stuff.

-Tetris (I'm sure we'll get this)

-Pac Man Championship Edition

I'll think of more

Kemo

Dont know how many people have played or seen this game, but its super fun, and has awesome effects for a ps2 games. This along with skyrim and cod4 are my most wished for on the vita.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Just as an small observation, shouldn't the "NGP" in the title of this thread be changed to "Vita"? I'm sure there are alot of people who don't know that NGP was the code name for the Vita. Just sayin'! :)
Usually website owners don't change thread titles for SEO reasons alone.

The only time a thread title change is absolutely necessary is when the thread starts as a mistake, a moderator or admin changes the thread title to be more relevant.

NGP is relevant enough, it's the code name, as you said.

Zarb

If I bought a PlayStation Network redeemable card from GameStop, could I go to the PSN on the VITA and redeem it for credit?

MadMike

Number one game I want right now to come out on the Vita is SSX.
The new one looks very promising. I went to check out the wiki entry for it and saw "On June 29, 2011, Sony and Nintendo both confirmed that they are testing the game for their new portable consoles", so maybe we will get it for our Vitas.

Grover

I would indeed like oldschool Resident Evil Remasters. I am just now becoming a gamer, so I'm not really that much of a sucker for new games and I just want to play some older games with updated graphics.

I agree with brernurse, those games seem very nice. Maybe Crash games on PSN?

For new games: Assasin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid, Tekken, Street Fighter...

An open world game or something of the kind. Sadly Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning isn't coming to the Vita.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements