• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita What games do you want to come to the NGP?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

bakagami

eventually, at first you had to download them to your PC or PS3 then upload then using your cable. The PSP wasn't able to connect to the store itself, but shortly after the PSP Go was introduced it got its own store
actually before the PSP Go, the store kinda sucked anyway, nothing but bargain bin rejects

bakagami

Dremic

I want more HD collection games to be honest.. I wan't to see ff7, ff8 & ff9.

Parasite eve HD would be dope too

JustinM

Was just thinking to myself imagine if you just went on the internet looking up Vita stuff and you saw Infamous coming to Vita or Elder Scrolls :) lol made me happy :)

bakagami

Aught don't curse it lol. That thing didn't even sell a million units I heard. Total.
of course it didn't, they bundled a mess of downgrades & incompatibilities but there were no upgrades to justify a higher price. What were they thinking? Anyone could have told them

JustinM

I hope they don't mess up. I love Nintendo but I really want people to realize how much better the Vita is then the gimmicky 3DS.

bakagami

of course it didn't, they bundled a mess of downgrades & incompatibilities but there were no upgrades to justify a higher price. What were they thinking? Anyone could have told them
but I was glad they did cause it made the PSN store awesome. They got me to go completely digital just not in the way they planned, lol. I sold all my UMD's a long time ago & have a sweet collection of PSP games to export to my Vita now :)

bakagami

I hope they don't mess up. I love Nintendo but I really want people to realize how much better the Vita is then the gimmicky 3DS.
I had a DS for a while, had a lot of fun with it at the time. they had some great games at the time TWEWY, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, a few Final Fantasy titles but the problem I had was that the really good games I wanted to play were few & far between and my budget couldn't support 2 handhelds so, I sold it

Buckybuckster

The last time I posted to this thread we were still calling the Vita the NGP!:p Was thinking I would like to see a new Patapon, some fresh HD collections/remakes, Need for Speed, Sonic Generations (or a new Sonic game). A Final Fantasy game in the style of Crisis Core (I know some of you hated the fighting engine,but I loved it), and a REAL Ridge Racer.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements