• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Troubles at School

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
So during the last 10 minutes of class this girl left her phone on the table right beside me. I'm cool with her so I thought it wouldn't be a problem if I pressed the middle button on her blackberry. It said password failed so I lost interest and put it down. The phone was still on the locked page when I put it down. For the next minute or two I glanced around the class and it was still the same page. Later the girl came up to me and accused me of ruining her phone or something and saying she lost all her contacts. Now she's talking shit about me all over twitter and she's pretty popular. I'm a nice person so I don't know if I should be angry at her or apologize for something I didn't do. Anyways, she's not the sexy kind of popular girl, she is more on the overweight masculine side. She called me out on twitter, and maybe she'll do it on twitter two. Now I know she's very fake and she gossips like crazy and talks shit about people who are on her bad side. I explained to her that I didn't do anything wrong but she says she wants to beat the shit out of me. I checked the internet and it says that she could have got the white screen of death or battery difficulties. Why can't she accept that it could have been the phone itself? I don't want to start Grade 12 with enemies :S

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
She wants to beat the shit out of her, I suggest you Bobby Brown the fuck out her ass. Really though, this seems like such a non issue. Just ignore the bitch and forget out the twatter.

taengaroo

That really sucks, but what urged you to go press on that middle button? This is why I never touch anyone's stuff at school lol, saves me the trouble when something goes wrong. Anyway, after you searched on the internet about problem with the phone, did you explain that to her? Pull up some webpages about the problems that she might've experienced with the phone, show it to her and explain to her calmly again about why it wasn't your fault. I just hope she'll be reasonable. Good luck! If she still blames it on you and continue to talk shit, just ignore her - she's not worth all the time and trouble lol, what a bitch though.

Thread starter #4
I just can't see her listening to me. If she was open to that idea, I don't think she would have outed me like that. And I can't ignore her because this will affect me, she knows all the people I know and now they are going to think I'm some type of asshole who ruins phones. I think I have ADD or ADHD cause unless I'm doing something or looking at something I feel like shit and get depressed...

taengaroo

I just can't see her listening to me. If she was open to that idea, I don't think she would have outed me like that. And I can't ignore her because this will affect me, she knows all the people I know and now they are going to think I'm some type of asshole who ruins phones. I think I have ADD or ADHD cause unless I'm doing something or looking at something I feel like shit and get depressed...
Cheer up. If the people you know, know you enough, they would not be affected just because of some gossip she spread about you. This is not even that big of a deal, most people wouldn't even care. It'll just look like she's crying that her phone's broken lol.

Thread starter #7
I don't know if I can, I'm always thinking and for some reason I get paranoid very easily. Also, I don't like to admit it, but I cry kind of easily so if I get called out then....

Cheer up. If the people you know, know you enough, they would not be affected just because of some gossip she spread about you. This is not even that big of a deal, most people wouldn't even care. It'll just look like she's crying that her phone's broken lol.
:) Thanks for the kind word

XthemastaX

She should just realize the losses are nothing. Not only that, at least her damn phone isn't bricked. Don't be as down as you are right now, pretty soon, you'll get the last word on her.

Floydstrife

who cares if you have people who dont like you in school..school is for gaining experince for the real world not soicalizeing with retards. if someone gives you a problem you have two options..beat the **** out of them after school or just ingore them. and i dont care if its a male or female when someone steps up to you like they are about to fight..you handle your ****ing bussniess

CUD

who cares if you have people who dont like you in school..school is for gaining experince for the real world not soicalizeing with retards. if someone gives you a problem you have two options..beat the **** out of them after school or just ingore them. and i dont care if its a male or female when someone steps up to you like they are about to fight..you handle your ****ing bussniess
You support woman beating?

sunjay141

One of my friends made that joke when I told him, nice :p
Similar minds think alike.

But to be honest, all that drama over a Blackberry?
They're not even good phones, and even RIM (the manufacturer) knows that and they're working on their new BB OS 10 hoping to get back in business because they're going bankrupt and even their top staff have even admitted to losing faith in the company.

I would be happy if I were her and would probably even give you a free blowjob (if I were her)

Murphy

And the moral of the story is don't touch anyone else's shit.

You may have been simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, but had you not touched it this would be a non issue.

It's annoying when you lose contacts, my iPhone did it when I upgraded to iOS 5 for the first time, but I sent two messages, one on Twitter and one on Facebook. "I've lost my contacts, please send me your number via PM". I then mopped up the rest from other friends and family. Not that hard.

Job done.

Ace

There is a reason that you aren't supposed to have phones out in class. Tell her to put her phone up in her locker or keep it in her pocket. It completely isn't your fault.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements