• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Thoughts on E3 2014

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

biggboss

What games do you guys want to see announced? Will Sony step up their game or let the 3ds deal a deadly blow?

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
The only Vita announcements you'll probably end up getting is a PS4/Vita bundle, some localization of a couple Japanese game, and maybe an Assassin's Creed Vita sequel.

kaizere

looking forward to dragon fin soup ,EA announce some ps vita games and the promise of borderlands ps vita programmers to port fps games on the vita...

Thread starter #6

biggboss

Yeah hope we dont get crap like super dust brush cross buy lol it would be good to see some gameplay for Gravity Rush 2 or even a surprise teaser for Syphon Filter

lights

Staff member
I'm not expecting much really, they'll probably briefly go through all the notable games coming out that have already been announced, and perhaps announce a new port or HD collection.

E3 will be focused on PS4, I think thy will dedicate 10-15 minutes to Vita announcing some indie titles, HD collection and possibly a AAA title. But don't forget playstation NOW coming out this summer so they may show it's functionality for the Vita which will be very exciting.

Lawking10

I think we are going to see a new GTA from Rockstar for Vita, a new Uncharted, 200 new indie games, a new Call of Duty.... Call of Duty: Dogs, Playstation NOW... NOW..... The Crew PS Vita edition, Watch Dogs PS Vita edition, Far Cry PS Vita edition, Ubisoft licks the Sony bum bum game and finally we will see a new game from Rockstar which will be exclusive to Vita and then nothing is heard about it since..... yeah....

Optimistic, I know, but this is possible guys! Come on! Believe!

BerryAl

I think we are going to see a new GTA from Rockstar for Vita, a new Uncharted, 200 new indie games, a new Call of Duty.... Call of Duty: Dogs, Playstation NOW... NOW..... The Crew PS Vita edition, Watch Dogs PS Vita edition, Far Cry PS Vita edition, Ubisoft licks the Sony bum bum game and finally we will see a new game from Rockstar which will be exclusive to Vita and then nothing is heard about it since..... yeah....

/sarcasm ?

literally though, have they actually announced anything for vita, at all?

Lawking10

Fucking ell', I had a shocker like.

/sarcasm ?

literally though, have they actually announced anything for vita, at all?
You better hope it was sarcasm. And no, they gave the Vita a brief mention about PS Now and that there is over 100 games in development including Child of Light and Minecraft. Thats about it.

mrtibbs

I am truly heartbroken!!!....Really Sony....I mean you say 100+ games in development .....give me hope for Gamescom....or something!!...Like you pretty much totally ignored the console like a step child...even the Vita Tv had more screen time!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements