• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The PSN ID Sharing Thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

John Kreese

I've got all three devices (PS3, PS4, and Vita). I'm really looking for people who play Trials Fusion on the PS4. That's my game of the moment.
Add me: mtk93

Thanks.

JessiLyn

Looking for friends and such. I just got into playing Ragnarok Odyssey Ace and Soul Sacrifice.

Have PS3 and Vita. Though have been playing Vita the most lately new technology does that with me.

PapaNer

I'm on Vita and PS4: PapaNer

Also, is there any way to batch delete friends? I was playing "Toros friend network" for a while, but have since stopped (because there are no trophies...srsly?), and MOST of them are just spamming "SEND THIS TO 37 PEOPLE AND SONY GIVES YOU MONEY OMGLOLI'MINJUNIORHIGHSCHOOL."

I would much rather fill my friends list up with you forum people :3

Shampoo XIII

I'm on Vita and PS4: PapaNer

Also, is there any way to batch delete friends? I was playing "Toros friend network" for a while, but have since stopped (because there are no trophies...srsly?), and MOST of them are just spamming "SEND THIS TO 37 PEOPLE AND SONY GIVES YOU MONEY OMGLOLI'MINJUNIORHIGHSCHOOL."

I would much rather fill my friends list up with you forum people :3
You can delete friends but sadly only one at a time.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements