• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

The PSN ID Sharing Thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
My PSN is DrGabenator

I'm currently playing games such as Killzone: Mercenary, Mortal Kombat, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and Soul Sacrifice. :)

aranab

Hey guys, new Vita recruit. Playing PS All Stars Battle Royale, Killzone: Mercenary and Soul Sacrifice.
Add me up for some games.
PSN: ranjha187

nok1888

Add me nok1888. currently playing on PS3, COD Ghosts, Battlefield 3 and on Vita I have Killzone Mercenaries, Soul Sacrifice, just started Ragnarok Odyssey (not Ace), Sonic Racing Transformed and Dungeon Hunter Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me! xToastedBagelsx
I have PS4 and the Vita. For the PS4: NBA 2K, COD Ghosts, and just Bought Battlefield :). Also all the free PS4 games.

Vita: I only have walking dead right now :/

3VOLVE

I <3 Innuendos.
I have been getting a lot of random friend requests, please put in the message box under add as friend that you are from psvitaforums, psindependent, or the forums.
I have 3 Youtube Channels so I receive lots of friend requests, many I have to delete...

ADD ME dmoney5624! I have a PS3,PS4, and PS Vita. I have MK,UMVC3,LBP,TEARAWAY,LEGO BATMAN, LEGO LOR, KZM, NFS, SOUL SACRIFICE, UNCHARTED, WIPEOUT, GRAVITYRUSH, SONIC RACING, PS4GOLDEN, PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS, BLAZBLUE, STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, and so many other games I can't even remember right now. Just tell me who you are (psindependent) and I will add. Always looking to add more playstation gamers :)

PSN: mtgnoob411. im 16, i normally cant talk cuz im grounded and my parents dont know i have a vita, but im normally with people who can, and im on almost eveynight 10-2am eastern time. i have killzone, terraria, nfs, mortal kombat, and toukiden which i rarely play, feel free to add me, tell me ur from vitaforums tho in the friend request plss

anyone may add me~ psn: Solar-Sceptile

I play adventure games, soon I get Injustice and marvel vs Capcon 3
still new to the Vita and some friends would be nice! maybe a LBP2 advanture is something? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN ID: xStarryuta
Feel free to add me, but don't forget to let me know where you're adding me from!
Online/Coop games I have so far: Soul Sacrifice and Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend.

B3ef

PSN ID: IXBEEFXI

Feel free to add me. I have a PS3 & a VITA and play most games.

Looking to get into LBP and Soul Sacrifice on vita

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements