• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PS4 The PS4 "What game should I get?" Thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

GamejunkieUK

Thanks. I just dont want to cone across spoilers. I think i'll pick it up. Love single player games anyways. Plus I love the damn box art.
Someone just got crucified for posting a spoiler so its probably best if you don't read it. The reviews seem to be so so but regards those people who have played and posting in forums overall the comments have been positive. It doesn't have a multiplayer component but maybe as a result the single player has turned out better as a result. The game was outsourced to a developer called Machine Games and not developed internally by ID Software which is a bit of a shame as it may have turned out even better.

matrixxGT

Someone just got crucified for posting a spoiler so its probably best if you don't read it. The reviews seem to be so so but regards those people who have played and posting in forums overall the comments have been positive. It doesn't have a multiplayer component but maybe as a result the single player has turned out better as a result. The game was outsourced to a developer called Machine Games and not developed internally by ID Software which is a bit of a shame as it may have turned out even better.
Good news I guess. I don't really get into online MP so no biggie. I guess if the game is somewhat good then the underdog studio may get more limelight and produce more games so I'm all good in supporting them. Thanks for the info.

DL2000820

Hey, guys. Should I get Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls- ultimate evil edition or shadow of mordor legion edition?
I'm looking for a game that keep me entertained for a while. Maybe one with after main campaign content

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Hey, guys. Should I get Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls- ultimate evil edition or shadow of mordor legion edition?
I'm looking for a game that keep me entertained for a while. Maybe one with after main campaign content
Diablo 3 is great if you're looking to play offline. Just that you might get bored at times, it can be a energy drainer at times. But otherwise it's a good game, it's just that you need to give it that JRPG love, even though it was created by an American corporation.

I haven't played Mordor, but I heard its just as repetitive as Diablo. If not worse.

Mike3

I love the MLB The Show franchise, but just like any sports game that's out there, I usually purchase a new one every two or three years. I cant buy a sports game every single year.
yeah I actually think I may skip it this year too...I bought 14 and didn't play it too much, I just get hyped up when the season rolls around lol so lately ive been flip flopping between getting excited and telling myself I wont buy it heh

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements