• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox One The Golden Sword Clan Recruitment

Discussion in 'Clan Discussion' started by TGS_Sniper_Viper, Feb 26, 2014.

1. TGS_Sniper_Viper

TGS_Sniper_Viper New Member

The Golden Sword is currently recruiting for Titanfall on The Xbox One. We are a clan that has a very big presence on both PC and the Xbox 360. Some of our clan games on the Xbox 360 include Halo, Call of Duty, Defiance, Battlefield and soon to be World of Tanks. We are looking for both Competitive and Casual players.

Clan Motto: Always play hard, but play for fun, never take it to seriously cause dude its only a game!

Clan Website: http://TheGoldenSwordClan.gamerdna.com/

The Golden Sword Clan was founded on February 17th, 2010.

Please message me over Xbox Live if you would like to join the clan. My gamertag is TGS SniperViper

2. aNi

aNi Well-Known Member

3. TGS_Sniper_Viper

The Golden Sword Clan is now currently recruiting for Destiny on both the Xbox One/Xbox 360. If you would like to join the clan in Destiny on the Xbox One side, please message me over Xbox Live if you would like to join the clan. My gamertag is TGS SniperViper and if you want to join the clan in Destiny on the Xbox 360 side please message TGSrainbwSnortr over Xbox Live.

4. TGS_Sniper_Viper

The Golden Sword clan now has a new clan website which is http://tgsclan.shivtr.com/. The Golden Sword Clan is also now currently recruiting for Warframe, Battlefield and Halo on the Xbox One. Please message me over Xbox Live and I will get you in contact with the person running that perticular game. Also if you want to join the clan in Destiny on the Xbox 360 please message Deathkiller1998 over Xbox Live now instead of TGSrainbwSnortr.