• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Xbox Live The Bloody Klaws Recruiting on XBOX One now!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
zombie Blee here, 21 years old, enjoy midnight bowls strict scout class only need a cool group to play with Xbox account is zombie Blee the z is lowercase and the B is capitalized

Thread starter #42
I will be doing a bunch of Admin stuff this week to narrow the platoon down a bit, once I have cleared out the dead wood I will have more spots available. Keep the faith everyone.

Thread starter #43
-Also, lots of folks have had problems with the "online" status - reports that being online does not show up for everyone is confirmed. I have been "online" since the forming of this platoon so it's a BF1 issue for sure. Most likely connected to the joining other games issue, until it is fixed, please tag up with me via message RE any squad stuff, I am almost always playing each day so I will be checking.

Hey im KiddVicious803 i am interested in joining. I can run support, assault, as well a damn good medic. Looking for clan to destroy the enemy my gamertag is mention earlier

Gamertag is ChiefStrailMix. Im 26 would really like to find a group that I can get on and play with that has the same competitive spirit as I do. your clan seems like the perfect fit. I am almost max rank and I have all four classes at lvl 50. My specialties are medic and pilot, but i am more than capable at all aspects of the game.

POTUCMontgomery

I'm in!

PTFO check
420 check
Actually Talk on Mics double check

I hate talking and giving instructions or positions or even mentioning the most hilarious gut busting s#|+, and getting nothing but static in return.

President of the United Clans (POTUC) ready for duty.

I am a causal player who is looking for some bro's to grind with. Tired of playing with shitty players and always getting top 3 on the scoreboard uncontested in the match. Would love to play with some guys who are of the same skill level. My gamer tag is ORANGE G6. Message me on Xbox if you're interested.

New to BF1! But long time cod player! Big time smoker/gamer 26 looking for some good teams caz playing solo is hash and half players are clueless! Hit me up Ryan Trano

New to BF1! But long time cod player! Big time smoker/gamer 26 looking for some good teams caz playing solo is hash and half players are clueless! Hit me up Ryan Trano

Thread starter #53
I have not received an app from either of you. You need to apply from the main menu tab in game. look at the thread for instructions on how to apply to the clan.

Thread starter #54
The Bloody Klaws thread is gone!

We are still a platoon, we are at 90 members currently. Open recruiting is closed but I am seeking good players with a positive K/D ratio and who knows how to communicate.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
The Bloody Klaws thread is gone!

We are still a platoon, we are at 90 members currently. Open recruiting is closed but I am seeking good players with a positive K/D ratio and who knows how to communicate.
Knock it off, it's not gone. It's here. I'm not done moving clan threads, yet. I'll finish it when I have a chance to.

Thread starter #56
My bad, did not get the email about the website change- still adjusting to the new layout.

No worries on this end my man. Thanks for all the hard work.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements