• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Multi The Art of Warfare

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.
BF5 looks great so far and I am excited to get into battle with all my friends in TAW. I have been part of TAW for several years and really enjoy the friendships I have made and the new ones I will get with this new game.
blwoods

For our direct application link, click here

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is looking for mature-minded players for our Battlefield team. TAW was formed in 2001 and currently fields 30+ games like Rainbow Six Seige, Battlefield 1, Counter Strike, Overwatch and even League of Legends. Today, we have over 2500 casual, competitive, and professional gamers from all around the world calling TAW their home. Our Battlefield spans across these three regions, North America (NA), Europe (EU) and Oceanic (OC).

Our Battlefield team focuses on:
· Large and Small normal/hardcore competitive matches and scrimmages.
· Casual social community play
· Developing communications and team skills
· Having a good time with players that enjoy gaming as much as you

We're looking for players that simply want to play, lead teams without being concerned about running a website, a voice server, game servers or other administrative tasks. We especially want those who want to be an integral part of our success, and we welcome anyone who wishes to join, no matter their age, skill, or region. Everyone is welcomed at TAW!.
Interested? Join now by clicking here!

To be a member you simply need to:
· Be a PC player
· Be mature and accountable (16+ as per EU law)
· Have a working microphone or headset.
· Have access to TeamSpeak
· Commit to a minimum of 2 hours per week of team-play.

Our focus on accountability, teamwork, and communication is key to our past and current success. We are a diverse team that treats all players with respect and we expect all members to uphold these same standards.

Still not sure? Join us on TeamSpeak during one of our events. Just message me, and I will send you the required info.
Join us as we are about to celebrate our 15th year as a world renowned gaming community!

Please visit our main website at TAW.net to learn more.
For our direct application link visit this page

The mission of The Art of Warfare, Inc. ( TAW ) is to build the premier international online gaming organization, through cooperative development as an independent community focused on structured gaming, while holding paramount honor, friendship, loyalty, and fair play. For more information check out TAW.net of e-mail me at blwoods@taw.net

Last edited:

AgePee

Enough with the chitchat! If you're looking for a more personal squad experience, just want a support for your medic or want to make lasting Battlefield friends, look no further! The nice thing about out community is that it opens you up to play games with other since, say, your irl friends don't want or have a copy of said game. And while being in a community, I feel like you never have to be shy to ask a stranger to play along, since you're kind of related already. Of course, I'm also talking about titles other than BF as well, although BF is what we came for, right?

You can just hop in and play and not make it more personal if you don't want to. Again, we can just be your support to your medic. But in general, we're a close bunch of players of which some have stayed with TAW since the launch from BF3. I'm not exaggerating when I'm saying that over a span of years I have made real friends in TAW with which I socialize outside the community - say social media or even go as far as meet up during winter-sport holidays! That makes it that talks can often get more personal and we never really think of eachother as 'members'.

Real life ALWAYS comes first! We have weekly play sessions, BUT if you can't join because - heck, I don't know - mom is yelling to make the spaghetti you can always skip, as long as you uphold a minimum. If you play with TAW friends off session hours it still counts as being active. We don't force you to play with us every week, but if you do, we may plan interesting tournaments and general fun sessions within or (very rarely) between communities.

If you're interested you can visit www.taw.net for more info on how to sign up, if you're unsure feel free to reply to the post and I can add you on Origin!

Hopefully hear from you soon!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Jesus Christ!

Here, I was thinking that people would have fucking common sense when posting clan threads, but obviously, an entire clan spammed up their own thread!

All in a span of a single day.

Time to make new rules since people don't have brains.

EDIT: Done. I expect Clan recruiters, leaders to follow these rules. Otherwise, there's the door.

Jesus Christ!

Here, I was thinking that people would have fucking common sense when posting clan threads, but obviously, an entire clan spammed up their own thread!

All in a span of a single day.

Time to make new rules since people don't have brains.

EDIT: Done. I expect Clan recruiters, leaders to follow these rules. Otherwise, there's the door.

Professionalism and integrity I like it.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Professionalism and integrity I like it.
Look. Maybe I overreacted, but you have to see it from my perspective. I didn't put up the rules so there wasn't no "barrier" of entry into the community. The last time I launched a Battlefield Forum, everyone followed rules. EVERYONE. It was a Battlefield 1 Forum. I didn't even have to moderate that much. Just be hands off, but in this thread? TAW came in, posted at least once or twice - no problem.

Until the whole thread is filled with nothing but recruitment posts from other clan members WITHIN' THE SAME DAY. I came into this thread expecting at least one person responding to it like a prospective new clan member, but no. It's 4 clan members spamming up about recruitment.

No, seriously. I didn't have a problem with a first few posts, but until I saw the fact that 3 other folks responded to the same thread, asking to recruit members. Do you understand how you guys come off when you do this? Desperate.

That being said: If you don't like it, go back to where you came from. Everyone in this thread has been banned for a totally different reason, than the original frustration I had. The Original Poster deleted the first post to look empty. No-no. That's not happening on my board. You wanted to hurt my site that way? I'll ban you right there. And that's exactly what happened. As for the rest of you; same idea applies: You delete your own posts to hurt my site? Bye, bye. I don't need you here. Not only that, some of you even went into your account to change some stuff.

See, this is the kind of trash I really do not want on my site. Take your garbage back to where you were.

And the worst part is, I'm not the one ruining user experience... You are. Because originally, I thought BF1Forum was jolly enough that I forego'ed too many restrictions. Now, you've effectively made restrictions for just about everyone else intended to register, post, and whatnot. Good job, TAW. *slow claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements