• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Square Enix 1st Production Dept. Developing Action RPG For PS3 and Vita

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

bomb omb

I even greatly enjoyed the DS KH game with its amazing visuals (for DS standards) and I always like the emotional package the KH games carry.
i never liked the kh 358 2 days worst kh in my opinion xp the game was to linear also i remember that you get new attacks by the keyblade you have and not by leveling. but i enjoyed to play whit other characters.

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
i never liked the kh 358 2 days worst kh in my opinion xp the game was to linear also i remember that you get new attacks by the keyblade you have and not by leveling. but i enjoyed to play whit other characters.
I must say I missed out on KH series but the first one I played was the DS one wich was a great game in my opinion. If I had played other ones before I would probably feel the same way about it. But to get back to topic if you look at what kinda visuals the devs could pull out of the PSP and even on the DS there is no saying how bad ass the Vita KH game will look.... goes to bathroom to jerk off XD

Buckybuckster

Kingdom Hearts III on the Vita?

Sounds cool, but very unlikely.
It would be nice but I agree with you a Vita version is kinda sketchy at this point. It seems far more likely that KH3 would debut on a console. It's been a loooooong time since the PS2 games. I do however forsee a "side story" type of game for the Vita.

If KH3 does release on Vita, it would show that SquareEnix has alot of faith in the system's ability to be a success.

remixdvd

Hmm I think it would be Kingdom Hearts and if it is then damn this is going to be awesome and it would be really awesome if it was Kingdom Hearts III and I bet the Vita sales would rise incredibly high just because of it. Lets hope it is.

awesomeness

im not very familiar to kingdom hearts could someone explain to me the main story!!!

and what other games do square enix's 1st production dept. make other than rpg's??

im not very familiar to kingdom hearts could someone explain to me the main story!!!

and what other games do square enix's 1st production dept. make other than rpg's??
explaining kingdom hearts would take lots of post and im a very lazy writer, just read the wikia they have a pretty good handle on explaining it

<--- check out my avatar and username if kh III comes out for vita it will be the best console ever!!!! *im going to shove my money up there* XD PLEASE LET IT BE KH!!!

ceramicsaturn

If it's KH, then I hope it's not another side story. I don't know about anyone else, but I generally don't pick up side story games of major franchises, and the few I've played in the KH series have seriously confused my understanding of the already hard to follow plot. Here's to hoping it's KH3, and nothing less.

thehunter01

I really hope its kingdom hearts to be honestly. But i have my doubts because of the policy's that disney got.

Disney doesn't want to push there software digital somehow. Maybe sony will make somekind of exception with not releasing a digital version of the game who knows.

Still good to see there is a possible kingdom hearts coming.

If its a ps3 and vita, i'm sure its kingdom hearts 3 and not a spinoff.

thehunter01

The story is a train wreck honestly, not even bothering to go into it. its probably in my opinion the weakest aspect of the game entirely. the only reason why i play kingdom hearts games is to see the different disney worlds. which i love.

The story is a train wreck honestly, not even bothering to go into it. its probably in my opinion the weakest aspect of the game entirely. the only reason why i play kingdom hearts games is to see the different disney worlds. which i love.
well this is what I would suggest for you guys to do if you think the story is so confusing... play starting with birthbysleep then KH1 then Re chain of memories or chain of memories *whatever u prefer* then 358/2 days then kingdom hearts II. *i would play final mix* then re coded

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements