• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Size of the NGP (picture)

well like ive said before, if people can lug around a ipad then a ngp wont be any problem. I think its perfect size sure it cant fit into my shirt pocket like my go but i carry a backpack around everyday
I'm almost always with a backpack as well. I wouldn't really want the NGP in my pocket anyways. I already have my cellphone and wallet in there.

talhaa

I kinda wish that the NGP was a bit smaller. That way it would fit in my pocket better. Even if it doesn't get smaller, I'm still buying it. :)

AMonte

I kinda wish that the NGP was a bit smaller. That way it would fit in my pocket better. Even if it doesn't get smaller, I'm still buying it. :)
There has been at least one report that the NGP fits in pockets. Not sure if they meant any jeans including skinny jeans or only normal fitting jeans. On the NGP's size I want this, for it to be able to fit in any pocket comfortably and be able to do your every day things with it in your pocket, put it in your pocket and take it out easily and comfortably. If that can already be done with the size of the NGP model we have been shown so far than good, if not than I want it to be smaller, just enough for the things I mentioned above.

I havn't held the NGP yet so I don't know it's exact size, so I can't comment on if it's size is too big or just right for holding it, or playing any type of games.

talhaa

There has been at least one report that the NGP fits in pockets. Not sure if they meant any jeans including skinny jeans or only normal fitting jeans. On the NGP's size I want this, for it to be able to fit in any pocket comfortably and be able to do your every day things with it in your pocket, put it in your pocket and take it out easily and comfortably. If that can already be done with the size of the NGP model we have been shown so far than good, if not than I want it to be smaller, just enough for the things I mentioned above.

I havn't held the NGP yet so I don't know it's exact size, so I can't comment on if it's size is too big or just right for holding it, or playing any type of games.
That's exactly what I want the NGP to be like. I really hope I can take it around anywhere without worrying about it falling out of my pocket or not fitting in my pocket at all.

MOFO

All i know is im getting a carrying case for protection, dont want to take a chance riuning the fantastic looking 5 inch screen or dual sticks. I like how big it is( the NGP @_@) only thing the 3DS has over it is the clever clamshell design.

AMonte

All i know is im getting a carrying case for protection, dont want to take a chance riuning the fantastic looking 5 inch screen or dual sticks. I like how big it is( the NGP @_@) only thing the 3DS has over it is the clever clamshell design.
That actually makes the 3DS bulkier.

MOFO

That actually makes the 3DS bulkier.
Yes it would, but the only reason and i mean only reason is becuase the screen gets covered when closed.
Personally i think the 3DS looks very bland with the NGP looking much sexier.
I guess a good screen protector will be a must for the NGP, i hope HORI can come up with sometthing.

Luuk.vanRiel

The Eternal Poster
why does everyone want it to fit in your pocket. if you want a portable game device buy the go or the ipod. PSP has always been something you take with you in a bag or backpack. I have never even tried fitting a psp1000 2000 or 3000 in my pocket, even ds has never been there. It just doesnt feel comfortable when you have this big ass expensive gaming console rubbing your balls in public.

Zarb

IGN released this comparison of the sizes of a lot of the devices your used to. Some people think the NGP may be too big to be a good portable system. I disagree and seeing this comparison makes me really impressed with the size of the screen and analog sticks.
i love the iPad at the end lol :p

Thomas790

i have an ipad and an ipod touch and i have a nds somewhere XD, i must say the ipad screen is to big for gaming and it doesnt have a gamepad so i only use it for internet and twitter and all those things, my ipod is for music and casual games like angry birds and so, but for goo games it is to small, and the ds screen is smaller than the ipod's, i havent played on my ds since i was 8, i think the psv is the perfect size.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Pays for Server Costs