• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Resident evil? ps1

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

elude13

Which is the best RE ps1 game in your opinion? I'm thinking of buying RE3 .....Whatcha think?

The best is debatable The first RE 1 was Cool RE2 in my opinion was better. Personally all of them were good i liked all so i bought them all.

teflontactics

Resident Evil 2 was the best, IMO. Had the best puzzles, and most intricate storylines.
Resident Evil 1 looks VERY dated, and though it was fun the first time, is hard to replay because of that. The voice acting and speed of cutscenes is HORRIBLY slow.

I have RE2 and RE3 on my Vita, and they both play great. Either of those are a good choice.

Resident Evil 2 was the best, IMO. Had the best puzzles, and most intricate storylines.
Resident Evil 1 looks VERY dated, and though it was fun the first time, is hard to replay because of that. The voice acting and speed of cutscenes is HORRIBLY slow.

I have RE2 and RE3 on my Vita, and they both play great. Either of those are a good choice.
I thought the dialogue was hilarious You Jill the master of unlocking take this lockpick. LOL.

elude13

Thanks guys! Any other ps1 suggestions? Games that are compatible on vita and worth playing....lol

All three titles are pinnacle exponents of the survival horror art. My personal favourite is the deliciously, at times, semi comedic opener. Part III Nemesis however is a fuller, more complete gaming experience and features a significant graphical leap from said original.

phatBattalion

Resident Evil 2, that was the first game of its kind that I was introduced to, I got scared, and didn't mind walking around too much just to find the right path. and running out of ink ribbons!

Velox

I'm loving Metal Gear Solid on the Vita. Note that you may have to tweak it to get the best button layout. Personally I assigned the two inventories to the touchscreen then use the opposite analog to scroll through them. Great game though. Also the Final Fantasies are on sale. I got 7, 8 & 9 last week.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements