• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

RaptureGaming is recruiting for TF2

Discussion in 'Online Matchmaking' started by rGKhaoticReaper, May 27, 2017.

1. rGKhaoticReaper

rGKhaoticReaper New Member

Hey, are you looking for a good group to game with? If so Rapture Gaming Comminuty (rG) is currently looking for members that want a mature, fun gaming experience with Titanfall2 and various other games. We are a gaming community made by gamers for gamers, competitive and casual players. Must be 17+ with a Mic. We will welcome you with open arms. Come check us out at: http://rapturegamingcommunity.net If you do decide to join us, please put my name "rG KhaoticReaper" in the referral so I can help you along the way and get you setup quick. Hope to see you in the battlefield soon!

If you have any questions before joining, don't hesitate and pm me on XBL (rGKhaoticReaper).

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2017
  2. rGKhaoticReaper

rGKhaoticReaper New Member

We will always be recruiting to facilitate different time zones as well. So come and check us out!!!