• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Ranked 1st?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

DestroyRepeat

Destroy. Repeat.
Destroy. Repeat.
What does this mean? Feel free to answer my potentially asinine question.
It means out of the people who have entered their XBL gamertags on the forum, you have the highest gamerscore. Congrats!

Formerly FoolishEmu held the title. Although he's only down by a few thousand. If he picked up some games over the holidays you might be in trouble. :)

Foolishemu

Bulletstorm Forum's #1 Emu
I would have already been there but I had a unfourtunate unforseen chrsitmas present from mother nature, swine flu ( the second time I have had it) although it does give me the excuse to call it SWINE FLU:round 2 electric boogalooo*tm

linkdude240

Mother****er of Doom
I would have already been there but I had a unfourtunate unforseen chrsitmas present from mother nature, swine flu ( the second time I have had it) although it does give me the excuse to call it SWINE FLU:round 2 electric boogalooo*tm

My little bros had it to. If it merits that title, I probably wouldn't have minded the sound of their vomit

DestroyRepeat

Destroy. Repeat.
Destroy. Repeat.
Twice? What are you doing to those poor swine? :D

Seriously, hope you have a speedy recovery if you haven't already. It's not common around here but it sounds like a nasty way to spend the holidays.

Good choice on Electric Boogaloo. I would've gone with Swine Flu 2: Pig in the City.

DestroyRepeat

Destroy. Repeat.
Destroy. Repeat.
AHEM i just added my xbox live account AND SURPRISINGLY i took first place :)
Holy shit, dude. Congratulations! :)

Are you an achievement completionist, or just play a ton of games?

The race begins to be the best achievement hunter. I had 30,000 on a different account until xbox falsely labeled me a cheater.
Lol, busted! Didn't you just finish telling me you mod ranks on CoD? :D

Did you get banned or did they just reset your gamerscore?

no i dont touch gamer score there is not point. my connection kept going in and out and it said i finished the second mision before the first.O and it was only a gamerscore reset. i got this account to get 50s in halo 3.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements