• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Playstation Vita memory cards ranges from 4gigs to 32gigs.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Mendax

Title's a little misleading. The actual cartridges games come preloaded on at retail only come in two sizes; 2GB and 4GB. These memory stick are for personal storage; downloaded PSN content, your music and videos and whatnot.

Mendax

Well, according this this link: http://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/110127a_e.html

Which could obviously mean that we'll see games that will take more than 4gigs of space on the card.
Uh... ok. Yes, Sony did say that later on down the road when manufacturing costs fall they will be able to provide publishers with larger capacity cartridges. That doesn't change the fact that the linked image with cards labeled 4GB-32GB are not game cartridges and the title's still misleading; just saying...

Thread starter #7

ShinFuYux

Yeah, you're right. I misunderstood kotaku's title and got a bit excited. Kotaku really didn't explain it well so I assumed those where the gamecard memory capacity.

Buckybuckster

Yeah, you're right. I misunderstood kotaku's title and got a bit excited. Kotaku really didn't explain it well so I assumed those where the gamecard memory capacity.
I'm sure that down the road we will see higher gigs on the actual game carts. It will be only a matter of time and lowering memory costs.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements