• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Non-Gaming Hobbies

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Krav Maga
Hiking
Weights
Read
Writing
Modding stuff without instructions(how I burned last years Christmas tree)
Splitting wood
Metal work
Archery
Whitewater
Cold weather camping
Rock climbing
Movies
As you can see, I do an asston of stuff.

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
So, our hobbies has turned into talking about 13 year old girls? Okay then... What has happened to this place..

I love sports. Almost any sport. Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball. I even can get into Nascar occasionally. I like to play sports with friends too. Not that I have friends to play with anymore. Here's a list...

Sports
Books
Movies
Chilling with friends
Lifting weights
Music
I talk about what I like, who I like, when I like. The way I see it, you have three options can accept it,you can report my posts like everyone else, or you can use that ignore button. It don't make a bit of difference to me. I aint changing to appease the masses and their sensitivity.

Kamehameha

I talk about what I like, who I like, when I like. The way I see it, you have three options can accept it,you can report my posts like everyone else, or you can use that ignore button. It don't make a bit of difference to me. I aint changing to appease the masses and their sensitivity.
Dude, I wasn't even talking about you lol. I was talking about the person who brought up the age of the girl and started talking about it, from what I gather you didn't even know her real age. Thanks for that though, and for taking it way out of context.... Guess you find out who your friends are.

Kamehameha

that is funny, our hobbies our exactly the same, I love gaming but i assume you do to. I love engineering and making and designing things though.

What sports did you play in high school? what is your favorite music genre and instrument? and how much do you lift on average?
I didn't play on any teams. I wanted to, my Mom wouldn't let me. "Oh you're going to get hurt you are going to get a heat stroke" blah blah blah. Funny that she pretended to care about my health so much, then she abandoned me :). I would have probably been a QB. Every coach wanted me to play, I had a hell of an arm and a lot of the players on the team actually told me I could throw better than their current QB. I did play with a few of the football players on weekends though. Damn they could hit hard. I also am fairly good at Basketball. Favorite sport is baseball but I suck.

I work out with 225, benching. Haven't maxed in a long time because injured my back and am just now recovering from it.

I dabble in keyboard. I am okay, but I lost my keyboard and only get to play when I go see my brother.

Right now my favorite music genre is like heavy metal, or hard rock. Listening to a lot of Five Finger Death Punch, All That Remains, and Deftones.

My hobbies are as follow

Shooting guns
Working on cars, on my days off
Racing my car, when some punk wants to run his mouth when driving his mom/sisters car
And photography with the family at a park or some nice surrounding

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements