• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Non-Gaming Hobbies

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

AKool28

IVIaster IVIod
Basketball
Football
Baseball
Hanging with my girly :p
Sleeping
Eating
Drawing
Graphics
Web Design
Drums
Guitar
Airsoft

Rap music, walking cats, being hunted, being fished, being drawn, airhard, paintsquare, basketsquare, footsquare(BOO EAGLES), baby movies, Blowing up tvs, not reading, blowing up forts, snowsquare fights (BOO ALASKA), taking showers in the gym, knife stabbing, destroying pianos

I read, chill with my girl, I exercise a lot, weights, swimming, running, I compete in races I have one the 20th of oct, I'm also an avid shooter. I play games during my resting time

DuhWhitePanda

Gaming illumiNaughty
Have I posted in this thread yet? Who care, my non-gaming priorities have changed somewhat not.

School 9-10 hours a day four days of the week.

Work: Friday, Sat, Sun. 5 hours a night

Gym: Every day. I try to get in two hours, but its generally one hour most of the day if I'm getting a work out with friends on campus.

Leah: My best friend's daughter. Her and her girlfriend adopted a child and Im the Godfather. Thus I try to spend as much time with this little girl as I can. Feels like my kid, only I dont have to pay child support, not that I would for my kid. (Jokes... or maybe not. I dunno)

Post "Giggity" or some sexual remark on Dancergirl's status: I dont know why I do it. I just find it amusing. No harm is meant by it in anyway either.

Running Room: 1 hour every Monday, Wednesday and Sunday. Its a two mile run, with one mile up hill one on sort of level surface. Its all done outside.

Push ups: I get these in at home and the gym because on OCT 23, pulling of 50 non-stop push ups to the rhythm of some jungle beats is what constitutes a pass in for my fitness midterm.

This forum: When I'm not stalking Dancergirl, I like to talk to my peeps on here.

Spill and other podcast: I also listen to a zombie podcast. Basically its all audio, of course, and its sort of like listening to a baseball game back in the old days. Only with zombies eating people and stuff, really cool.

Sleep: I barely get any, but I manage to get at least 4 hours a night and sneak some in during lectures such as Politics and Alcohol & gaming. Stuff where you really only need to study the reviews and tests are the only thing determining your over all mark in the class.

Ace

I like sushi but sushi isn't a hobby. I must post in what I like that isn't gaming thread- wait- it's closed.

When I'm not playing games I'm either practicing or gigging with my band, working, or seeing my girlfriend. I don't live a very exciting life :'(

Ace

When I'm not playing games I'm either practicing or gigging with my band, working, or seeing my girlfriend. I don't live a very exciting life :'(
Sounds exciting to me, I love playing in bands, I was just in one but we broke up. If you play bass and guitar it makes things alot easier on you to get into a band.

Kamehameha

So, our hobbies has turned into talking about 13 year old girls? Okay then... What has happened to this place..

I love sports. Almost any sport. Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball. I even can get into Nascar occasionally. I like to play sports with friends too. Not that I have friends to play with anymore. Here's a list...

Sports
Books
Movies
Chilling with friends
Lifting weights
Music

Ace

So, our hobbies has turned into talking about 13 year old girls? Okay then... What has happened to this place..

I love sports. Almost any sport. Baseball, Football, Hockey, Basketball. I even can get into Nascar occasionally. I like to play sports with friends too. Not that I have friends to play with anymore. Here's a list...

Sports
Books
Movies
Chilling with friends
Lifting weights
Music
that is funny, our hobbies our exactly the same, I love gaming but i assume you do to. I love engineering and making and designing things though.

What sports did you play in high school? what is your favorite music genre and instrument? and how much do you lift on average?

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements