• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Newest member in the platform

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
Good day Admin and Everyone.
I'm Theodore but popularly known as Heatman by my friends. It's truly an honor to be among you guys here and I'm really looking forward to having a great time with you all.

Now come and give me a warm welcome.
Thanks.
Heatman

Hello, nice to meet you, Theodore, I am sure you will feel wonderful here and you will enjoy the Minecraft community.
Have a good time and start sharing your thoughts with us!

Hi Heatman, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And please feel free to let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Thread starter #4
Hi Heatman, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And please feel free to let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.
Alright @Soulwatcher, thanks for all the warm welcome. I really felt loved immediately with all your welcome response.

I have already seen that you are the Admin of this honourable platform/community, and I'm already impressed with your offering of assistance whenever I need it. Be rest assured that I would be dropping by your PM box once in a while anytime I get confused along the way.

Thanks.
Heatman

Nice to meet you here at MC, Theodore! Feel free to ask anything to us if you have any questions or concerns and don't hesitate to start a new thread once you come up with an idea. Good luck and Have a good day! :)

Alright @Soulwatcher, thanks for all the warm welcome. I really felt loved immediately with all your welcome response.

I have already seen that you are the Admin of this honourable platform/community, and I'm already impressed with your offering of assistance whenever I need it. Be rest assured that I would be dropping by your PM box once in a while any time I get confused along the way.

Thanks.
Heatman
Thank you Heatman, I have been on forums since 2003 and there is nothing I hate worse than an admin that is MIA and just lets the forum rot in the wind. I have seen so many good forums die because the admin lost interest and gave up on the forum. And I promise you that as long as I am able ill never give up on this forum.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements