• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita NEW! Resistance Burning Skies screenshots

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

logical

Looking good. But those screens looked a little touched up too. Joystiq.com did a review on unit 13 and I sawtheir screens of the game...retouched. Anyone who has actually played Unit 13 knows its not that good looking. Hopefully these pictures aren't as doctored.

kaizere

Looking good. But those screens looked a little touched up too. Joystiq.com did a review on unit 13 and I sawtheir screens of the game...retouched. Anyone who has actually played Unit 13 knows its not that good looking. Hopefully these pictures aren't as doctored.
yeah I've notice this ss is somewhat to good to be true...but wth...its the vita...

xVermicide

sort of false advertisement. the game will look like that, minus the anti aliasing. they only added in AA because non-AA screenshots look like shit.
the game will look good, but not that good. (as in, not as good as those pictures make it seem.)

Thread starter #6
if you saw game play videos you know that there real screenshots but i do agree that unit 13 graphics could be better in some areas but still fun to play

xVermicide

i have seen gameplay footage. and it does not look like those screenshots. yes, the game looks nice. but not as nice as those screenshots. there is no anti aliasing. and surely the game is going to be upresed just like uncharted and unit 13 are. so expect a much more jagged and fuzzy picture, not quite like those screenshots, but more like uncharted and unit 13.

jimmy_123

it's probably just me who thinks this but i'm hoping Nihilistic focus more on gameplay and story over graphics, multiplayers a bonus lol. because graphics you'll be amazed for the first few days and then you get used to it but graphics shouldn't take priority of story and gameplay. as for the graphics (seen from videos) it does look good not amazing but good enough for me lol

ceramicsaturn

AA or not, it's a VAST improvement to what we saw before from them, which looked for lack of better words, like a polished turd. I'm actually interested in the game now.

RDilux

sort of false advertisement. the game will look like that, minus the anti aliasing. they only added in AA because non-AA screenshots look like shit.
the game will look good, but not that good. (as in, not as good as those pictures make it seem.)
you are wrong they can do 2 ways AA + 30fps or No AA + 60fps
I know the chip very well i got a mobile with the same chip but then dualcore ofcourse and it is capeble of playing games with AA on 16x on 30fps
How do i enable AA on my phone ? Chainfire 3D
What phone i have ? LG Optimus 3D
OS? Android

logical

AA or not, it's a VAST improvement to what we saw before from them, which looked for lack of better words, like a polished turd. I'm actually interested in the game now.
Why would you believe what you see until some shots from someone who doesnt have an interest in selling the game?

I usually reserve the major hype for things I can believe. Gameplay videos IGN did look nice, but I need to see it first hand to see how good it actually looks.

I'm pretty sure those who are saying that the graphics wont be like this are wrong, i mean yeah not entirely like this but super close enough, the game is still in developement though so we cant say much i guess, we will be only be able to tell when it releases!

BassMan

Why would you believe what you see until some shots from someone who doesnt have an interest in selling the game?

I usually reserve the major hype for things I can believe. Gameplay videos IGN did look nice, but I need to see it first hand to see how good it actually looks.

I can smash crates with that fire axe all day! It brings back memories of the half-life crowbar. :)

logical

I'm pretty sure those who are saying that the graphics wont be like this are wrong, i mean yeah not entirely like this but super close enough, the game is still in developement though so we cant say much i guess, we will be only be able to tell when it releases!

You mean how Unit 13 reviews show this:

But the game looks nowhere close and looks like this:

Look at the aliasing on the real thing compared to what they show us it looks like. Dont get me wrong, Im not Vita hater(I have one and love it) but I dont fall for marketing screenshots.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements