• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

New pathfinder weapon idea

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
To help the pathfinder be a better chaser, what if it had a weapon that increased in damage the faster you are going? Might be a good or bad idea but it was just a thought!

Problem with a speed related weapon would be that people could get up to 300kph then 1 hit the HoF... unless it was dependent on the speed of the person being shot rather than the one doing the shooting... I think a hitscan pistol would probably be a safer bet.

My idea for a new sniper rifle: High damage but after shooting you zoom out and cock your weapon. (High damage, low fire rate) like battlefield.

snekadid

the immovable object vs the unstoppable force.
Thats what i was going for

Papi... that means it wont be hitscan and no one will use a projectile sniper rifle beause at that range the leading would be silly XD " ok he's going really fast, so lets try leading by a foot..... nope miss, ok this time lets try 9 inchs lead...."

Thats what i was going for

Papi... that means it wont be hitscan and no one will use a projectile sniper rifle beause at that range the leading would be silly XD " ok he's going really fast, so lets try leading by a foot..... nope miss, ok this time lets try 9 inchs lead...."

Close range sniper!

snekadid

i just got off the phone with Hi rez they said ok they will change the sniper to make it better. new sniper weapon will be good for as far as mele range and the damage will be increased to....600.
OP! fuck this! Hi rez officially went pay to win.....

You and your offtopic habits..

PTH should get a weapon to dramatically decrease the speed of capper, that would be fun

Ofcourse other than just aiming your spinfusor to knockback a capper..

Maybe some glueish stuff? Sticky-liquid mine? Sticky-liquid gun?

You and your offtopic habits..

PTH should get a weapon to dramatically decrease the speed of capper, that would be fun

Ofcourse other than just aiming your spinfusor to knockback a capper..

Maybe some glueish stuff? Sticky-liquid mine? Sticky-liquid gun?

I like the sticky mine idea.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements