• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita New ModNation Racer gameplay footage

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Mikaru

The creation part of the game looks great. I can see people building the weirdest tracks with this. But the framerate seems very choppy, and the graphics do look kinda poor to me. I hope they get this running at a higher framerate and put some more color into the game. Otherwise, it looks decent enough.

Buckybuckster

The creation part of the game looks great. I can see people building the weirdest tracks with this. But the framerate seems very choppy, and the graphics do look kinda poor to me. I hope they get this running at a higher framerate and put some more color into the game. Otherwise, it looks decent enough.
Yeah it does look nice, but its so far lacking that certain WOW factor.

Thread starter #7

thehunter01

yea same kinda, it looks choppy. but dont forget that the whole world is rendered. They made the mistake to create it in realtime i think. thats whats happening. the track gets created in realtime in order to reduce loading times probably which sucks up a ton of performance through having to load in every little detail completely on a entire map.

They could have better made a tool to create the track, finish it and then load in the map.

Still they could polish it for sure, and i do hope they push out the lag with the creation tool.

the racing looks dam good tho with the lighting and everything, the detail etc is amazing.

Mendax

Track creation looks extremely intuitive. I'm not big on racing games though; I think Wipeout's got my needs covered.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements