• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita New Apps: Picture Park and Alarm Clock

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

PixelKnot

"Wake-up Club is an alarm clock app which runs in the background and can alert you even when you're using the Vita for games and other activities. The app is network ready, allowing users to send "wake up" messages to other users. The app is apparently Trophy ready."

"The other new app is Picture Park. This Paint-style program allows you to draw via the touch screen. You can also make scribbles over your pictures. Using ad-hoc, you can send your drawings to other players. The app will also have a "Contest Mode" where users are asked make a drawing in a particular theme. The drawings are then voted on by others.
Both apps will be released in early 2012."
http://andriasang.com/comzi5/vita_apps/

MOFO

Nice!
Is there a digital version? It be nice to use the charging cradle and have the VITA double up as a reg alarm clock.

ceramicsaturn

That's a lot better than the Mario clock on the 3DS. If you wanted to play a game, you had to quit that app all together, then remember to reset it later after you were done. I'm really liking this multi-tasking the Vita can do. It's really impressive, and seems to be a lot more intuitive than my Android.

Thread starter #8

PixelKnot

That's a lot better than the Mario clock on the 3DS. If you wanted to play a game, you had to quit that app all together, then remember to reset it later after you were done. I'm really liking this multi-tasking the Vita can do. It's really impressive, and seems to be a lot more intuitive than my Android.
Very impressive, indeed.

I hope they add to Picture Park the mode were you get a word and you draw a picture that represents it and the other user or more than one person can be competing on who gets it first and after they get it the following people will get lower points and so on

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements