• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Moving from Gamespot

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Joe, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Joe

Joe New Member

Sup guys. I saw an awesome banner on gamespot and decided to look at these forums. I think that NGPTALK is going to do great! Dedicated forums are awesome!

2 people like this.
  2. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Gamespot is more of a general gaming forum while this is specific to the NGP, so I guess this can replace gamespot if all you care about is NGP and maybe PS3 [​IMG].

Welcome to the forum!

3. BlubberingFool

BlubberingFool New Member

Hey everyone! I can't wait till Sony reveals more information about the NGP [​IMG]

4. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

5. Archy1

Archy1 New Member

haha hi everyone. Im hoping that the 3DS will soon be taking some terrible, terrible damage

2 people like this.
  6. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

If the 3DS can succeed along with the NGP, I see no problem in that.

7. PSPGamer

PSPGamer New Member

Hi Guys I've been a PSP Gamer since 2005, looking very forward to the NGP and hoping it releases in the Fall/Winter time of 2011!!!

8. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member

Welcome! Hopefully it is not just Japan this year.

9. PSPGamer

PSPGamer New Member

since the prototype has been shown off with tech demos youd think it would be out this year, let's knock on wood!