• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Look At the graphics for this game

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Ace

They did good with this game
how do you know? You havn't even played it. Gundamn is not really known to have the best gameplay. It has very clunky controls and mechanics. Just because something looks good graphical doesn't mean it's good. You base your gaming experience off graphics. That ism't a good thing.

Thread starter #18

Amerson26

how do you know? You havn't even played it. Gundamn is not really known to have the best gameplay. It has very clunky controls and mechanics. Just because something looks good graphical doesn't mean it's good. You base your gaming experience off graphics. That ism't a good thing.
hahaha I do not base my gaming experience off graphics. And I play a game like this on my ps3 bro so how you gone tell me.

And if I base my gaming experience off graphics I want have Hustle kings or Plants vs Zombies and Dungeon Hunter Alliance on my ps vita. And there nothing bad about want a good looking game. I like good grapics so what that don't main a dam thing!

Ace

And if I base my gaming experience off graphics I want have Hustle kings or Plants vs Zombies and Dungeon Hunter Alliance on my ps vita. And there nothing bad about want a good looking game. I like good grapics so what that don't main a dam thing!
there isn't bad about about enjoying good graphical experiences but if that is all you want, that is pretty dull. Also dungeon hunter, hustle kings, and PvZ isn't even bad graphics son. Go and play Final Fantasy on the NES. THose are bad graphics but the gameplay compensates.

Thread starter #20

Amerson26

there isn't bad about about enjoying good graphical experiences but if that is all you want, that is pretty dull. Also dungeon hunter, hustle kings, and PvZ isn't even bad graphics son. Go and play Final Fantasy on the NES. THose are bad graphics but the gameplay compensates.
what I love Final Fantasy when the ps one come to ps vita I will be geting that to

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements