• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita List of PS Vita games and gameplay videos

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

buying psv?

• Total voters

thehunter01

I don't think it looks that much worse than the januari demo. The colors actually look better and the designs of the deviants are awesome.
the diviants are the same tho, but the whole extra shading layer on the ground got nuked away tho, and the texturing seems to be a bit odd.

ah well, we will see

Chris

I heard that there is a rumor batman arkham city is coming to psv. Here's the link-http://kapowgames.com/featured/will-the-dark-knight-be-rising-to-sonys-ngp/
its just something they hope for, its not a rumor. baseless port begging basically.
Yeah. It's just speculating that since the Batman games will use Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Engine 3 will be available for the PS Vita, Batman Arkham City is a possibility. I wish that becomes true because Arkham Asylum was an awesome game. Probably one of my top 5 games for the PS3 based on single player.

Thread starter #65

equilibrium75

Yeah. It's just speculating that since the Batman games will use Unreal Engine 3 and Unreal Engine 3 will be available for the PS Vita, Batman Arkham City is a possibility. I wish that becomes true because Arkham Asylum was an awesome game. Probably one of my top 5 games for the PS3 based on single player.
Yeah hopefully vita will get this game though

thehunter01

I think its a perfect fit for the vita actually, i always though it. I actually hope it hits the vita ( i would buy it ).

the only thing is, yes it runs on UE3, but if we need to base everything around those engines then basically every upcoming ps3/xbox360/wii/3ds/ios/ low pc games, could be placed on vita. kinda pointless to base rumors on it.

still it would be a great thing tho :p

Mikaru

Haha yeah I agree with thehunter01. In theory, almost every PS3 game would be possible on the Vita. :p But do you want that? I'd rather have it some amazing unique titles that'll have Nintendo quaking in their boots. Even more so than they are doing now. :D And ofcourse the occasional port here and there (DarkSiders please!)!

thehunter01

Haha yeah I agree with thehunter01. In theory, almost every PS3 game would be possible on the Vita. :p But do you want that? I'd rather have it some amazing unique titles that'll have Nintendo quaking in their boots. Even more so than they are doing now. :D And ofcourse the occasional port here and there (DarkSiders please!)!
oh the last part of that was aimed on that 1 game not on everything :p. Kinda pointless to port over 1 year old games tho. Rather have unique experiences or new experiences. i do like ports that release on day 1 for vita also.

Leaked List of upcoming games for PS Vita (from 2ch.net welp, i mean 2chan.net and must be verified if is fake or not):
View attachment 51

> Snatcher 2
>____ Knight Story
> Persona 5
> The World Ends With You
> KNIFE (?)
> Shadow Waltz (?)
> Castlevania
> Detective Noir
> Grim Princess
> Ys 8
> Portable Souls (?)
> Armored Core
> Disgaea 4 Plus
> Dragon's Crown <- confirmed
> DJ Max Vita
> The King of Fighters ___
> Valkyria Profile _____
> Mana Khemia 3 (?)
> Initial D Street Stage ____ (?)
> Harvest Moon
> R-Type Assault

* the ones with the ? symbols are because i'm not sure if that's written on the picture
** the ones with the ___ are because i can't read the word

If that list comes true, then the PS Vista is gonna be perfect

Attachments

Dark_AnNiaLatOr

Leaked List of upcoming games for PS Vita (from 2ch.net and must be verified if is fake or not):
View attachment 51

> Snatcher 2
>____ Knight Story
> Persona 5
> KNIFE (?)
> Shadow Waltz (?)
> Castlevania
> Detective Noir
> Grim Princess
> Ys 8
> Portable Souls (?)
> Armored Core
> Disgaea 4 Plus
> DJ Max Vita
> Valkyria Profile _____
> Mana Khemia 3 (?)
> Harvest Moon
> R-Type Assault

* the ones with the ? symbols are because i'm not sure if that's written on the picture

Isn't The World Ends With You a really popular ds title. because if that's true then, Vita's poised for dominance.

Mendax

Leaked List of upcoming games for PS Vita (from 2ch.net and must be verified if is fake or not):
View attachment 51

> Snatcher 2
>____ Knight Story
> Persona 5
> KNIFE (?)
> Shadow Waltz (?)
> Castlevania
> Detective Noir
> Grim Princess
> Ys 8
> Portable Souls (?)
> Armored Core
> Disgaea 4 Plus
> DJ Max Vita
> Valkyria Profile _____
> Mana Khemia 3 (?)
> Harvest Moon
> R-Type Assault

If this were true; I'd definitely get Snatcher and DJ Max. I might get R-Type and Demon's Souls sequel [assuming that's what it's alluding to...].

Mikaru

That would be an insane list of titles, but do you have a source? Anyone could've written that down and made a crappy picture of it. :p Would be pretty sick if it were true though.. Snatcher, Castlevania, Ys 8, Persona 5, etc. But it looks to me it's just a list of some fan that would want these games on the PSVita.

I love demon souls and where did you find this list fanoultimate?
I got it from 2channel, a japanese imageboard (something like a japanese 4chan). And about those games; Persona 5, Ys 8, Castlevania (working title), Disgaea 4 plus, DJ Max Vita, Valkyria Profile (working title), Harvest Moon (working title) and R-type assault have a 50% chances of being on the PS Vita (considering there is already some games of those series on the psp). And about 'The world ends with you', i can't find the link but on a website there is a interview with the creator saying he wants to make a sequel (?) on the ps vita.

And as auto-quote from my previous post:

Leaked List of upcoming games for PS Vita (from 2ch.net and must be verified if is fake or not)

Mikaru

i want less ports, and more exclusives... and if there is ports, i hope they put crossplay on them
This. And I also prefer Japanese games actually. But I do hope games like CoD and Battlefield will come to make the Vita successful in the west. And because I wanna play some hardcore shooters on that thing. :D

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements