• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita List of PS Vita games and gameplay videos

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

buying psv?

• Total voters
Thread starter #41

equilibrium75

Yeah, pretty sweet btw any new games announced for the vita? I have checked but the only thing i have found is a game called gelding on a list of launch titles, but it wasn't confirmed.

awesomeness

i personally am mad abt tennis not only the games but watchin it and i even played the game for 5 years.....my fav player is verdasco....its a shame hes not there although he sucked this year!!!! would totally buy top spin 4 over virtua tennis 4 ....its so much more realistic

Chris

I never played much video game tennis (a little real life tennis) but back when I had an Xbox 360, I did download Virtua Tennis 3 since it was one of the few full 1080p and it looked quite nice.

jacob

of all these games i only really want about 10 of them. but that is good because it means that there are games for everyone. I prefer games with a good story and more on the serious side. That's why i don't think ill get games like Little Deviants. But it's catering to everyone which is great.
I think Sony is taking a leap forward :D

Dark_AnNiaLatOr

I really just can't wait until it's near launch and I walk into best buy to see a Vita kiosk right before my eyes, and then I put my hands around it's heavenly body and play it as much as I can before I faint!

Thread starter #48

equilibrium75

I really just can't wait until it's near launch and I walk into best buy to see a Vita kiosk right before my eyes, and then I put my hands around it's heavenly body and play it as much as I can before I faint!
Woah dude, i would use the same words to talk about megan fox's heavenly body, but still i am really excited for PSV.

jacob

I really cant wait till i buy the Vita from America with as many games as i can afford!!!! hopeful the Aussie dollar stays the same until then

thehunter01

Here's a Little Deviants Developer Interview. Enjoy.

seems to be lackbusting tho.

- the mineshaft or whatever looks like pacman to me
- the boxing part, well fun original i quess for 5 minutes.
- the backtouch game looks fun tho
- six axes looks beyond ennoying
- ar game looks fun, but its just somekind of 1 upped 3DS faceraiders thingy. kinda already done.
- the graphics do not look that great in my opinion, its really a downgrade from what they showcased at januari, probably through time constrains but still kinda meh.

hope this game is going to be cheap, but it doesn't seem to trigger my attention much more tho. It just looks meh.

Thread starter #58

equilibrium75

seems to be lackbusting tho.

- the mineshaft or whatever looks like pacman to me
- the boxing part, well fun original i quess for 5 minutes.
- the backtouch game looks fun tho
- six axes looks beyond ennoying
- ar game looks fun, but its just somekind of 1 upped 3DS faceraiders thingy. kinda already done.
- the graphics do not look that great in my opinion, its really a downgrade from what they showcased at januari, probably through time constrains but still kinda meh.

hope this game is going to be cheap, but it doesn't seem to trigger my attention much more tho. It just looks meh.
Yeah I probably wont buy it but the graphics are better with hd and it will probably look good

Mikaru

I don't think it looks that much worse than the januari demo. The colors actually look better and the designs of the deviants are awesome.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements