• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Official Thread Kingdom Hearts 3

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
KH3Logo.jpg

Name: Kingdom Hearts III or Kingdom Hearts 3
Release Date: January 29, 2019
Genre: Action RPG
Developer: Square Enix
Publisher: Disney Interactive Studios

Kingdom Hearts is currently in development, so it'll take quite a while before it's released. For those of you who don't know what Kingdom Hearts is: It's a series that brings crossovers of Disney characters and Square characters together. You can go to locations from the entire Disney/Square roster, and you can meet some Disney/Square characters and/or fight them.

Because Disney acquired Marvel Entertainment, Lucas Films, and Pixar, more possibilities open up. This means that it's possible to battle against Iron Man, Darth Vader, and Buzz Lightyear in Kingdom Hearts 3. I see a huge sales spike for Kingdom Hearts 3 if Disney gives the okay for a lot of these crossovers.

Initial E32013 Debut Announce Trailer:

E32013 Interview about KH HD 1.5 ReMix/KH3:

Debut Gameplay Trailer from D23 Expo 2013 in Japan:

Thread starter #2

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thread updated with a new trailer from D23 Expo 2013. I don't know what D23 Expo is, but I'm guessing it's a smaller version of Tokyo Game Show.

I'm liking it so far! :) I can't wait to get started with that Aladdin stage!

was just about to post the same news.
Surprised that they decided to hold back on showing anything new for TGS and then bring a new trailer for a less internationally known show.

Thread starter #9

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Thread updated with a new trailer from D23 Expo 2013. I don't know what D23 Expo is, but I'm guessing it's a smaller version of Tokyo Game Show.

I'm liking it so far! :) I can't wait to get started with that Aladdin stage!
I've come to learn what it is: Disney's own fan event. They revealed more gameplay footage, which shows off Hercules world, and.... TOY STORY world!

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements