• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Is it worthy to buy the pre-ordered PS Vita?

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
Is it really worthy to buy the "pre -ordered" PS Vita? Because im planning to buy one , 1 week before its launch here in Canada. Any advice will appreciate. :)

Antoine

I am not sure what you mean exactly.. Unless you are talking about the Bundles that come out like a week before the official launch? If so then It may be worth it if what comes with the bundle interests you. So if that is the case then I'd say go for it. I pre-ordered mine but I didn't get the bundle so I will be getting mine feb. 22nd. Nothing in the bundle interest me So it was not worth it.. Plus I don't need or want 3G.. wifi all the way for me.

ALUCARD

Is it really worthy to buy the "pre -ordered" PS Vita? Because im planning to buy one , 1 week before its launch here in Canada. Any advice will appreciate. :)
It is worthy in my books due to you getting the pre order bonus like £5 off and headphones etc with the bonus. But if you dont care about that stuff then by all means wait. I cant wait any longer am counting the days till its release date lol

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements