• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

If you're an active member post something

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by DuhWhitePanda, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lawking10

Lawking10 Well-Known Member

To be honest, it's not easy to get an active forum with dozens to hundreds of posts in a day, especially when so much has changed like new ownership, site name and the fact this was primarily a forum dedicated to the Vita, which has now died down a lot so going away from something so niche isn't easy at all.

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner Staff Member

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    I understand that, and that's why I spent a year trying to ease the transition. I deliberately kept it on PSVitaForum for a year before the switch. Because I know new ownership is the biggest change of them all.

Just know that I acquired DestroyRepeat for $1400, and $600 for PSVitaForum which totals $2000 together. So, anyone who thinks I didn't care, or don't see the long term goal for this site... Are all wrong.

I could have just bought a 2nd console with that money, I could have bought a 50-inch LED TV with that money. Hell, I could've bought a custom-made computer with that money. But I spent it all on you guys.

3. Lawking10

Lawking10 Well-Known Member

@Carlos , yeah of course. I haven't been on the site for ages, and it seems completely changed from what it was which isn't a bad thing, in the long term it can only be a good thing and attract more users than it did under PSVitaForum. Commitment is everything and I'm sure the site is in good hands with you.

Carlos likes this.
  4. Carlos

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    Oh! Welcome back! :)

5. Alexei Zadornov

Alexei Zadornov Active Member

Hey. I am still alive. However, all the topics are the same when I came check the forum.

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using Tapatalk

6. Carlos

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    What kind of threads do you want?

I've been posting new content in gaming sections when applicable. For example: TitanFall 2's teaser just dropped. I e-mailed everyone because DestroyRepeat.com had 70% TitanFall gamers.

More news are coming as we go along in the next few weeks, months, until E32016 is upon us. :)

7. Alexei Zadornov

Alexei Zadornov Active Member

I am more a off-topic person. I am not having a lot of time to play video games, and, when I do, I prefer to watch TV series. :oops:

Also, I prefer more Nintendo games. I am tired of games like Star Wars Battlefield that costs a lot of money and have almost no content. :p

8. Carlos

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    We'll see tons of info about Nintendo games at E32016.

I'll try to push for more "off topic" stuff.

9. loungerman35

loungerman35 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to hearing more info about the Nintendo nx at e3

10. Carlos

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    Just so that you guys are aware: DestroyRepeat is picking up steam just in time for E3 2016!

See...?
    DestroyNaySayers.png
    Like I said, it'll take time. But I will be hustling during E32016. I've already started E3 2016 threads - as evidenced on the sidebar.

It would help if folks in this thread started spreading the word about Destroy Repeat. It would bring us into relevancy at E32016.

11. Master Jay

Master Jay ▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ

PSN:
    IVIasterJay
    Not exactly active, or much of a member, just someone in the mood to stir up some dust. The few faces I see are ones I remember though. It's been a while.

12. Carlos

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    Welcome back, @Master Jay! Even if it is for a few seconds. :(

Hopefully you remember me... But right now, I'm the owner of PSVitaForum.com :D

13. Master Jay

Master Jay ▬▬ι═M═O═D═ﺤ

PSN:
    IVIasterJay
    I saw that you took over. As much as I liked Chris, someone else definitely needed to be running the site by the end there.

Carlos likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.