• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hi everyone!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm Jackson. I have been playing Minecraft on PC for about 5 years (it all started on a Presario CQ57) and of course I'm in love with the game. You could play every day for years and repeat the same world twice. That's what I love about the game.

Alright, that's all for my introduction. Can't wait to start contributing to other sections of the forum.

Hello and welcome tot he forum, Jackson, It's nice to see some longtime Minecraft players on this forum. Myself I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now, it will be 2 years February 2nd.

I am really looking forward to reading your posts and threads and please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. And please feel free to ask any question that you may have.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements