• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hello House

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Martinsx

• The name is Martins hailing all of here on this Minecraft community, it's really great being a part of this group and I look forward to having a good time posting and reading several other opinions on Minecraft games.

From my observations, Minecraft is trending on a huge scale lately, and I believe that I would pick up a few knowledge that I'm yet to acquire about the game from this community.

To the Administrator Soulwatcher, I would like to say a special thank you for approving and activating of my account in to enable my full participation in the community.

Soulwatcher

Hello Martins and welcome to the forum. You right we have a really great community here, everyone is very friendly and always willing to help. And as far as Minecraft goes your right Minecraft is very trendy today and I don't know of anyone on the planet that hasn't at least heard about Minecraft.

P.S. Your welcome Martins, I wish I didn't have to manual approve every account but we were getting hit with a lot of spam. Also please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

Martinsx

About the manual approval, it's all alright as long as it doesn't take more than 24 hours to get accounts approved, it's a good way to keep a out a good eye and monitor activities on the the site/forum.

The issue of spammers is something synonymous with all online works, so which ever a site owner choose to clamp down their interference on his or her site is always acceptable. I appreciate the offer to render assistance whenever I needed it, should I get confused along the way.

Thanks.

Soulwatcher

About the manual approval, it's all alright as long as it doesn't take more than 24 hours to get accounts approved, it's a good way to keep a out a good eye and monitor activities on the the site/forum.

The issue of spammers is something synonymous with all online works, so whichever a site owner choose to clamp down their interference on his or her site is always acceptable. I appreciate the offer to render assistance whenever I needed it, should I get confused along the way.

Thanks.
I try to get to the approvals as fast as I can, but like I said the spam was so bad that we would have 3 to 4 spam messages as soon as I logged on in the morning. No matter what I tried to prevent the spam they were still getting through. And the manual approval is the only thing that stopped them dead in their tracks.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements