• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hello guys

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1
How are you all?

I am so happy to be with you here. I really like to join your discussion about MineCraft gaming. I am so curious about MC games. I am hoping to have more knowledge about the said game because I really love gaming. I think this game is so entertaining and challenging as well. Nice to be with you everyone!

Hello and welcome tot he forum BABY123, we are happy to have you here. We are here to help, so please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

P.S. I am looking forward to reading your posts/threads. :)

Hello there Baby123. Welcome to theMcnation forums. This is a great forum for those who are into minecraft. Share your creations. You can also post about your favorite mods. And there are sections where you can discuss other minecraft related issues. Share your expertise and the experience. I am sure that will benefit many other members around here. Once again welcome and enjoy your stay here :)

Hey there!

I am guessing from your introduction that you don't have a lot of experience with Minecraft or that you're new to it? If that's the case then don't be shy to ask questions. We have plenty of old members that have been playing Minecraft for years, me included!

Plus, you have @Soulwatcher that's extremely active and the owner.

You will definitely learn a lot and I'm excited to get to know you ;)

Plus, you have @Soulwatcher that's extremely active and the owner.
Thank you, Mariana, for the compliment, I put a ton of work on the website every day. Just answering posts alone takes 1hr~2hrs a day depending on how many posts that I get. And then I make new posts and then I make new builds to show to you guys. So, all in all, it takes a lot of work every day to keep this website going and it's really nice when someone appreciates it. :)

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements