• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Hello everyone.

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in

Setari

Hi everyone.

I am Setari and am an avid minecraft player. I look forward to seeing new worlds and having discussions with people about Minecraft! I've clocked a lot of hours in MC so, time spent on this forum outside of the game is time wisely spent as well, IMO. I look forward to speaking with everyone!

Sase3119

Hey there! Nice to meet you! I haven't been here for very long yet, but so far everyone has been very friendly ^_^ I'm sure you'll feel very welcome, especially with a lot of game experience.
I'll be looking forward to seeing you around the site and getting to know you! :)

Soulwatcher

Hello Setari, it's nice to have another avid Minecraft player on the forum. Please let me know if there is anything that I can do for you and please feel free to ask any questions that you may have.

P.S. I am really looking forward to reading your posts/threads.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements