• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Gaming on a Regular PC

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

Jasonn

Is it possible to do much? I mean, I think the memory is a big limit. In fact, I'd say only card games would work - but I'm thinking I could be wrong. For instance, you can upgrade the memory of ordinary (non-gaming) PCs quite a bit!

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Card games are fine on a regular $500 pre-built computer. But if you want to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on your PC, you're going to need to find a few more upgrades than just a nice graphics card.

Mrx

Yea i game on a Core 2 Quad Q6600 its 10 years old I can still play most games without any problems. COD BO4 plays on my computer granted i have to turn the settings down quite a bit but it works and gets over 30FPS. My graphics card is no power house it's a GT1030 the non DDR4 version. You don't need a super powerful or "gaming" branded PC to play games.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements