• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

PSVita Game trading thread

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Thread starter #1

RandellaUk

Wondered if ops wanted to make a trading thread incase people wanted to trade unwanted games games they had enough with got platinum or just wanted short term loan.be good way to make new friends also on the forums if not a good idea shoot me down in flames.

Just need to part the people in the UK to all over Europe and the USA.happy gaming people

Thread starter #3

RandellaUk

Great for members who want to swap games like I'm plowing through uncharted so will be done with that shortly also doing marvel vs capcom once I'm finish would like a new challenge opening a thread would be great to make new friends and help everybody out who cannot afford big prices specially if it's a import.

chowyunfatt

Great for members who want to swap games like I'm plowing through uncharted so will be done with that shortly also doing marvel vs capcom once I'm finish would like a new challenge opening a thread would be great to make new friends and help everybody out who cannot afford big prices specially if it's a import.
Dam! I just ordered Uncharted, I could of bought it of you.. (y)

Thread starter #5

RandellaUk

Exactly my word people wanting buy lend ect a thread would of made things good for all members on the forum anybody else think it's a good idea?

ceramicsaturn

I think for sale areas (and in effect, trade areas) have been mentioned a few times here. I don't think the mods mind making an area for us to buy, sell and trade, I just think that since the system isn't out yet for most of the world, they haven't really seen a need to create such a section quite yet.

I'm sure it'll come. Till then, I'm sure making a thread posting what you'd like to trade with other users in the meantime would be allowed. Just, as always, remember to do this at your own risk. The people here are good, but there's always a bad apple in any forum group. I'd trade with people who have been here for a while and have become a contributing part of the community.

Thread starter #7

RandellaUk

Exactly onl way you get a good forum is through contributions people chipping in ect.like from near I've found a few people on the forum ect so I'm cool trading with therm just nought on a whole specially with the PSN network cards the service can help alot of the formates out alot of trouble and hassle.

Thread starter #9

RandellaUk

Anybody got any vita games they want to trade im hoping to finish up with ridge racer and blazblue and power smash 4 within the next few weeks.

Thread starter #12
ridge racer takes alot longer than people think to do the trophies and level up and same for blazblue just hoping to be done with them in coming weeks trading threads always good unless they get abused.and you do a one to one trade forget game stores offering you peanuts :)

Thread starter #14

RandellaUk

Wish I put a poll on this to show mods how good a idea this is even had mods agree great idea it's 2012 year of fresh starts hope this happens so people can sell there gear and put it towards something new.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements