• Destroy Repeat is the #1 place to talk about Video Games!
  1. Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

Don't post in the wrong places.

Discussion in 'Completed Suggestions' started by TEk, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carlos

Carlos Owner Staff Member

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    EVERYONE in this thread should read the Clan Rules. Have a nice day.

Start learning them, and start following them.

2. ViltsuGaminQ

ViltsuGaminQ New Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. joe_BF1Forum

joe_BF1Forum New Member

Hi BF1 PS4 players,

I encountered multiple times, I did hit headshots twice and it only registered 14 hits on both hits this only happened to opponent using lawrence of arabia costume. I hit him on the head twice, sounds like i shott a metal helmet.

Is there special on lawrence of arabia cosutme that will minimize the damage?

4. BF1HackerShame

BF1HackerShame New Member

Guys here is a Facebook page devoted to stopping hackers in BF1. Since we do not have dedicated admins looking at stats to see who is legit and who is not. This is a page where you can post your evidence and come together to send enough ban notices to make a difference.

https://www.facebook.com/BF1-Hacker-Shame-1894064524139557/

5. John Hunt

John Hunt Banned

Hi, thanks for sharing this awesome video. My brother is a good game and most of the time we play together. Most of the time I saw him browsing, Instant-Gaming for latest gaming updates. Do you have more suggestions?

6. Carlos

Carlos Owner Staff Member

PSN:
    CarlosX360
    I told you to stop spamming. That's why you're banned. I tried to be friendly with you, but you took it for granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.