Developer: Nippon Ichi Software, Inc.
Publisher: NIS America, Inc.
Release Dates: JP 17th December, 2011 | EU 20th April, 2012 | NA 17th April, 2012
Disgaea 3 is a sequel to Disgaea, a hardcore, turn-based strategy RPG. The game follows the exploits of Mao, the most honored student at Evil Academy, a school where the tardiest, laziest, and rudest demons receive the highest marks. The son of the school chairman, Mao has never once attended class nor opened a textbook. He longs to overthrow his father and assume the title of Overlord, which he decides he must become a hero to achieve.
- DLC included! - Almost every item of DLC offered for the PlayStation3 version is packed into this game, which means you have extra story chapters, characters, and features from the start!
- All new characters! - Two all new characters have been added, with their own original story chapters. Witness for yourself what this crazy, new adventure is all about!
- Custom Item Graphics! - Customize your favorite weapon’s visuals by swapping it with another. If you power up your weapon, its stats can be carried over to another!
- All New Skills! - Special character class specific skills has been added! Every customizable character now features their own unique skills!
- New Magic Levels! - A new level of magic called “Tera” has been added! All of the Tera-level magic spells feature custom artwork from famous artists in Japan!
- Location Service - Depending on how far you travel in real life, you may be able to gain extra bonuses in the game!
- Online Record Shop! - You can now share your game play stats online through PSN! See who the best Disgaea player is and try to beat their scores!
- Touch Controls! - You can now control the menu screens and operate some of the game features through the touchscreen and rear touch pad for more convenience.
- Time Travel! - Fuka and Desco from Disgaea 4 are also playable!
NISA Store (w/ Bonus Cleaning Cloth)
All discussion of Disgaea 3: Adsence of Detentionshould be posted in this thread only. This is an effort by the mods to keep the forum cohesive and clean. Also, through this, everyone will know where to go to talk about the game and be posted up to date with the latest information without worrying whether or not someone will notice their separate new thread. So again, keep all discussion relating to Disgaea 3: AoD in this thread. Happy posting!