• Welcome to DestroyRepeat - The #1 place to talk about Video Games. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

DestinyOverwatch moved to Destiny 2 Forum complete!

Welcome to Destroy Repeat

We are the gaming and tech community for you

Register Log in
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter #1

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
I've successfully moved DestinyOverwatch.com to Destiny2Forum.com! I've moved all existing files from DestinyOverwatch, to Destiny2Forum to finally upgrade to xenForo 2! There was a short period where I uploaded XF2 with the import from DestinyOverwatch to do a few things: Index the pages for google, and other search engines. I waited, and waited for the skin to arrive, and now that it has. I finally made the move.

I'll have to modify the skin to conform to what I want. But rest assured, everything is intact. Log in with your old username. Nothing has been changed, really. It was a straight-forward upgrade. Yeah, there are a few icky issues I have to get sorted out, but everything is intact. I will now begin to redirect everything. The site is also now on https, so no security warnings! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like DestroyRepeat!

Advertisements